Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kevin S. Wilson

Default Thanksgiving Menu

STARTERS (because I can't spell that other word)
smoked Atlantic salmon
grilled shrimp with habenero-peach jelly dipping sauce
apple slices, grapes, and fresh pineapple
assorted crackers
brie, aged white cheddar, and blue cheese

MAIN COURSE
Free-range turkey roasted over apple wood
mashed Yukon gold potatoes with gravy
pureed butternut squash
stuffing
green beans with slivered almonds
cranberry-orange relish
homemade rolls

DESSERT
pumpkin pie with whipped cream
cheesecake with raspberry/huckleberry sauce and fresh berries
pear tart

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Kent

TROLL!!!!

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> STARTERS (because I can't spell that other word)
> smoked Atlantic salmon
> grilled shrimp with habenero-peach jelly dipping sauce
> apple slices, grapes, and fresh pineapple
> assorted crackers
> brie, aged white cheddar, and blue cheese
>
> MAIN COURSE
> Free-range turkey roasted over apple wood
> mashed Yukon gold potatoes with gravy
> pureed butternut squash
> stuffing
> green beans with slivered almonds
> cranberry-orange relish
> homemade rolls
>
> DESSERT
> pumpkin pie with whipped cream
> cheesecake with raspberry/huckleberry sauce and fresh berries
> pear tart

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> STARTERS (because I can't spell that other word)

.....snip a great looking menu that left me drooling.

Here's ours.

Meat
Turkey

Sides
Dressing
Cranberry fruit salad
Roasted potatoes
Deviled eggs
Watergate Salad

Vegetables
Sautéed baby brussel sprouts
Corn
Green bean casserole
Butternut Squash

Bread
Rolls
Popovers

Dessert
Pumpkin pie
Eggnog pie

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Chef Juke

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 10:22:56 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> STARTERS (because I can't spell that other word)

>....snip a great looking menu that left me drooling.
>
>Here's ours.

<Snip>

And ours...

Turkey
Baked Potatoes
Mashed turnips
Baked Winter Squash glazed with Tuaca
Herbed Bread Stuffing
Baby Grens Salad
Homemade Pumpkin Pie

Ravenswood Zinfandelm, Vintner's Blend
Sparkling Apple Cider

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com
Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> STARTERS

Cold smoked halibut
Hot smoked salmon
Pistachios
Mixed nuts
Smoked cheddar
Smoked Gouda
Havarti
Herbed goat cheese
Stilton
Gorgonzola
Brie

> MAIN COURSE

Home brined turkey smoke roasted with black cherry wood
Baked Idaho potatoes
Acorn squash baked with butter and maple syrup
Oyster and herbed bread stuffing
Whole cranberry sauce
Homemade sourdough, whole wheat rolls

> DESSERT

Crumb topped apple pie
Maple syrup custard pie
Pecan pie
Whipped cream (as required)

BEVERAGES

Sweet apple cider
Bel Haven Scottish ale
Sam Adam's Winter Lager
Dancing Bull Sauvignon Blanc (2004)
Estancia Pinot Noir (2004)
Sparkling lemonade
Milk

Having the Kids and Granddaughter around for the day:

*PRICELESS*

Matthew

--
There had better be horses and ponies in heaven, or the god I
don't believe is going to get her butt kicked big time.

-- TeaLady (mari) on ARK

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Jason Tinling

Ours -

Turkey - Injected with cider/honey/butter and cooked over apple wood
(stuffed w/ apples and rosemary)
Apricot Ginger Cranberry Sauce
Carrots simmered in OJ and ginger
Cornbread stuffing w/ Sausage, mushrooms and water chestnuts
Mashed red potatoes w/ green onions and roasted garlic
GIblet gravy
Sweet potatoes, acorn squash and banana, roasted and pureed, baked w/ a
crumb topping
Steamed broccoli

Jason