Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Caesy

Default Dinner party themes

Hey,

I went looking around for a good site with lots of dinner party menus
and themes and ideas and came up with very little, so I decided to take
matters into my own hands.

I found the biggest problem was not finding recipes... they're
plentiful on the internet. I could find very few menus. Also...
nowhere had a really large supply of ideas.

Here's a site where users can add their own dinner party ideas, with
recipes and menus and other things (decorations, drinks ... etc.)

Of course, it's just starting up, so maybe you'd like to help me fill
it up with a few ideas of your own. You guys have all the ideas and
experience, not too mention expertise. Any help would be great.

Just go here to login:
http://1.myfreebulletinboard.com/dinpar.html

Thanks to everyone who can help me get this thing started. If everyone
puts in just one idea, this could be a a really good resource.

And... I apologize profusely, if this is not the place to post this
kinda thing.

Free Mobile Themes rehmanmajestic Tea 0 26-09-2008 12:32 PM
For your next dinner party David Hare-Scott General Cooking 0 30-03-2006 05:07 AM
Dinner party themes [email protected] General Cooking 8 22-11-2005 02:54 PM
Dinner party themes Caesy Vegan 0 20-11-2005 08:00 PM
Any decent wine desktop themes? Da' Bear Wine 12 04-11-2003 11:47 AM