Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Skindog

Default Please feel free to check out this new yahoo group

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Skindog

Skindog explained :

It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Reg

Skiing wrote:

> Skindog explained :

> It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

I hate to ask, don't want to cast aspersions or anything,
but this wouldn't be a shill post, would it? Just curious.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Skindog

After serious thinking Reg wrote :
> Skiing wrote:
>
>> Skindog explained :

>> It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

> I hate to ask, don't want to cast aspersions or anything,
> but this wouldn't be a shill post, would it? Just curious.

What does that mean? I'm just a dumb ol' country boy. I don't know what
those fancy words mean.

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Duwop

http://new.wavlist.com/humor/001/crash.wav

Posted to alt.food.barbecue
BOB

Duwop wrote:
:: http://new.wavlist.com/humor/001/crash.wav

ROTFLMAO!!
(saved for future references!)

Thanks Du.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List

A Yahoo Group for Fermented Foods Donald[_3_] Sourdough 1 08-07-2011 04:41 AM
yahoo group for bbq lovers Skindog Barbecue 0 05-03-2006 04:57 PM
PETA Yahoo Group Mr Hanky Vegan 1 08-01-2006 11:17 PM
anyone recommend a Yahoo group Kylie General Cooking 1 28-12-2003 04:12 PM
Ping Rona Check your yahoo account. Hahabogus General Cooking 2 13-11-2003 02:39 AM