FoodBanter.com

-   -   Please feel free to check out this new yahoo group (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/74557-please-feel-free-check.html)

Skindog 19-11-2005 03:59 AM

Please feel free to check out this new yahoo group

Skindog 20-11-2005 03:09 AM

Please feel free to check out this new yahoo group

Skindog explained :

It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

Reg 20-11-2005 05:04 AM

Skiing wrote:

> Skindog explained :

> It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

I hate to ask, don't want to cast aspersions or anything,
but this wouldn't be a shill post, would it? Just curious.

Skindog 21-11-2005 12:19 AM

After serious thinking Reg wrote :
> Skiing wrote:
>
>> Skindog explained :

>> It worked. I sold my smoker in only one day after I posted it!

> I hate to ask, don't want to cast aspersions or anything,
> but this wouldn't be a shill post, would it? Just curious.

What does that mean? I'm just a dumb ol' country boy. I don't know what
those fancy words mean.

Duwop 23-11-2005 05:21 AM

Please feel free to check out this new yahoo group

http://new.wavlist.com/humor/001/crash.wav

BOB 23-11-2005 09:46 PM

Duwop wrote:
:: http://new.wavlist.com/humor/001/crash.wav

ROTFLMAO!!
(saved for future references!)

Thanks Du.

BOB

--
Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List