Larry

Default Piedmont

In my humble (and sometimes ignorant) opinion it appears that Piedmont
is attempting to share with the people in the newsgroup.

It also appears to me that Piedmont does not have the knowledge and
expertise to do thingsexactly as expected by the gods of this
newsgroup.

Pitiful!

Larry

Reg

Larry wrote:

> In my humble (and sometimes ignorant) opinion it appears that Piedmont
> is attempting to share with the people in the newsgroup.
>
> It also appears to me that Piedmont does not have the knowledge and
> expertise to do thingsexactly as expected by the gods of this
> newsgroup.
>
> Pitiful!
>
> Larry

You're about two days late on the issue. Someone suggested that
maybe he shouldn't mention his msn group here. They then backed
off on the suggestion. It's over.

All you're doing now is churning the issue again.

Larry

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 20:48:51 GMT, Reg > wrote:

>Larry wrote:
>
>> In my humble (and sometimes ignorant) opinion it appears that Piedmont
>> is attempting to share with the people in the newsgroup.
>>
>> It also appears to me that Piedmont does not have the knowledge and
>> expertise to do thingsexactly as expected by the gods of this
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Pitiful!
>>
>> Larry

>You're about two days late on the issue. Someone suggested that
>maybe he shouldn't mention his msn group here. They then backed
>off on the suggestion. It's over.
>
>All you're doing now is churning the issue again.

Sorry, I have seen post today about how he should format his material
and whether or not is is a web site. I guess my news reader is two
days behind.

Larry

Reg

Larry wrote:

> Sorry, I have seen post today about how he should format his material
> and whether or not is is a web site. I guess my news reader is two
> days behind.

Right. People are giving him advice on how to improve access to
his materials. It could actually help him get more activity and
interest in his group.

I don't think it's your newsreader that's behind.

Ping: aem &/or piedmont - re paella recipe posted by piedmont Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 7 13-02-2010 09:14 PM
Ping Piedmont Brick[_3_] Barbecue 1 24-11-2009 03:21 PM
Hey Piedmont! BOB[_9_] Barbecue 11 29-07-2008 08:37 PM
Just back from Piedmont Professor Wine 19 31-10-2006 11:55 AM
The Piedmont Water Pan Mike \Piedmont\ Barbecue 0 19-04-2006 12:03 PM