skunkgyrl

It's hard to believe that I was actually thinking that I had missed
something by not being able to read my barbecue posts for the last
month or so!!! My father passed away and I've had other issues to deal
with. As a exiled Texan in California, I have been thrilled to at least
read about the food of the gods and goddesses that is bbq, even if
there is almost no chance of my getting any REAL stuff stuck here on
the coast. I actually took a few moments today to read some posts and
it seems that everyone has forsaken bbq for idiotic, frenetic,
ridiculous sniping about people that they don't even really know. It's
discourse that is not worthy of my middle school children. . . they
would never sink that low. Well, I hope you boys are happy (at least at
cursory glance it sure seems that you are all boys) you have taken what
was to be a few stolen moments of joy and turned it into misery and
disgust. Thanks for nothing. I think I'll go back to dealing with my
own problems leaving you a small prayer that those of you so in need of
it, grow up at least a little in the near future. Beth

TFM®

"skunkgyrl" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> It's hard to believe that I was actually thinking that I had missed
> something by not being able to read my barbecue posts for the last
> month or so!!! My father passed away and I've had other issues to deal
> with. As a exiled Texan in California, I have been thrilled to at least
> read about the food of the gods and goddesses that is bbq, even if
> there is almost no chance of my getting any REAL stuff stuck here on
> the coast. I actually took a few moments today to read some posts and
> it seems that everyone has forsaken bbq for idiotic, frenetic,
> ridiculous sniping about people that they don't even really know. It's
> discourse that is not worthy of my middle school children. . . they
> would never sink that low. Well, I hope you boys are happy (at least at
> cursory glance it sure seems that you are all boys) you have taken what
> was to be a few stolen moments of joy and turned it into misery and
> disgust. Thanks for nothing. I think I'll go back to dealing with my
> own problems leaving you a small prayer that those of you so in need of
> it, grow up at least a little in the near future. Beth

Dear, it's easy to spot the threads that fall into disgrace. Look for the
ones with lots of replies from "Kevin S. Wilson"

Those threads will most assuredly devolve into flame wars.

I apologize for my part in disappointing you. Believe me, I know what it's
like to be disappointed with this group when you've been gone a spell.

BTW, I'm proud your boys are still boys. When they grow up, they'll act
just like us.

TFM®

Dave Bugg

skunkgyrl wrote:

> ...Thanks for nothing. I think I'll go back to dealing with
> my own problems leaving you a small prayer that those of you so in
> need of it, grow up at least a little in the near future. Beth

Beth, my sincere condolences and my sympathies at the passing of your
father, and the unstated issues that you are having to deal with.

I do hope you'll stick around.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com

F.G. Whitfurrows

TFM® wrote:

>> I'm just like you Kevvie. I have nothing better to do with my time.
>> Bring it on, nigga.
>>

>> TFM®

Seriously dude, remember the vegie boy troll? He went away. Just ignore lil
sweetums and he'll go away too. No ones stickin' up for him anymore.

Please...for the love of god man, cool it. let him dig his own fargin'
grave. He ain't worth your time on the shitter.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 04:05:23 GMT, "TFM®" >
wrote:

> Bring it on, nigga.

Once again you make my point for me, racist. Keep it up!

Default User

TFM. wrote:

Great, now this racist homophobe is morphing and reappearing on my
screen. Wonderful.

Luckily the Bozo Bin button is so easy to use. All those who were
trying to say how wonderful TFM was and how much great info he has can
take a jump. I don't need to listen to a miserable excuse for human
like this.

Brian

Kevin S. Wilson

On 29 Sep 2005 21:33:26 GMT, "Default User" >
wrote:

>TFM. wrote:
>

>Great, now this racist homophobe is morphing and reappearing on my
>screen. Wonderful.

He's morphed many times before. I expect he'll do it again.

>Luckily the Bozo Bin button is so easy to use. All those who were
>trying to say how wonderful TFM was and how much great info he has can
>take a jump.

You can learn a lot about people by the company they keep. Don't know
if you were here then, but Fat Boi and his fellow racists came
crawling out of the woodwork like roaches after I trolled them into
thinking I was black. It was amusing -- in an ugly, pathetic, pitiful
way.

> I don't need to listen to a miserable excuse for human
>like this.

Fat Boi will now respond with threats of violence. He's nothing if not
predictable.

TFM®

"Kevin S. Wilson" <asexual@negro-impersonater.*** > wrote

> Fat Boi will now respond with threats of violence. He's nothing if not
> predictable.

I'd whip yer ass but I'm too tired tonight. I'll just killfile you again.

Buh bye,
TFM®

Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:34:16 GMT, "TFM®" >
wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" <asexual@negro-impersonater.*** > wrote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sad thing is, he probably thinks that's clever.

>> Fat Boi will now respond with threats of violence. He's nothing if not
>> predictable.

>I'd whip yer ass

Like I said, predictable.

> but I'm too tired tonight.

^^^^^
I'm pretty sure it's spelled "d-r-u-n-k."

>I'll just killfile you again.

The boy can't seem to make up his mind.
bbq

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

> TFM® wrote:
>
>>>I'm just like you Kevvie. I have nothing better to do with my time.
>>>Bring it on, nigga.
>>>

>>>TFM®

> Seriously dude, remember the vegie boy troll? He went away. Just ignore lil
> sweetums and he'll go away too. No ones stickin' up for him anymore.
>
> Please...for the love of god man, cool it. let him dig his own fargin'
> grave. He ain't worth your time on the shitter.

Gotta agree with you Fos, 100 percent. The BEST and the ONLY way to rid
this group of the BS, (which can be a wonderful group of people wanting
to learn and share knowledge of Que), is IGNORE, IGNORE today, IGNORE
tomorrow and IGNORE next month too.

I saw Chef Jukes STFU post from the other day. We have lost wonderful
contributers to this group because of the BS and the bbq gods know we
can't afford to lose more.

What I have to share with this group, I want to be seen and read. But
with all the BS, I am afraid it just gets all cluttered up in the BS and
not be seen or read. I may have good advice, I may have not so good
advice, but damn, let it be seen. Let it be read. Let it be discussed.
Let others learn to from a civil discussion of Que related topics.

BBQ

I have participated much more in the past, but the last year has been so
god damn difficult to participate, I have chosen not to.

F.G. Whitfurrows

bbq wrote:
> Gotta agree with you Fos, 100 percent.

Hey! STFU you goddamned SOB! Who the hell do you think you are agreeing with
me? Some kinda holier than thou Christian asswipe with a better outlook on
life than everybody else. Well I got news for you, you giant POS! Nobody
gives a rats ass if you agree with em or not! If you can't start ****in' and
moanin' about shit and raisin' hell with the people you should be killfilin'
instead then to hell with ya! Ain't a goddamned soul around here wants to
talk about BBQ! Holy crap dude! Build a friggin fire, put some meat on it
and cook the crap til its done! ok? There! I've said all there is to say on
that subject. Now kiss my ass and lets get back to matters at
hand.......racial slurs and homophobic barbs! C'mon man. either join the
group or get lost!

<G> nothin' personal, of course.

BTW, Qman...I've learned plenty from ya' and wholly appreciate your
participation in the group. I also have been around less because of the
constant bickering. I keep killfilin' the instigators but others keep
flamin' em and that just don't help.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

CS

"bbq" > wrote in message
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:

>> Seriously dude, remember the vegie boy troll? He went away. Just ignore
>> lil
>> sweetums and he'll go away too. No ones stickin' up for him anymore.
>>
>> Please...for the love of god man, cool it. let him dig his own fargin'
>> grave. He ain't worth your time on the shitter.
>>

> Gotta agree with you Fos, 100 percent. The BEST and the ONLY way to rid
> this group of the BS, (which can be a wonderful group of people wanting to
> learn and share knowledge of Que), is IGNORE, IGNORE today, IGNORE
> tomorrow and IGNORE next month too.
>
> I saw Chef Jukes STFU post from the other day. We have lost wonderful
> contributers to this group because of the BS and the bbq gods know we
> can't afford to lose more.
>
> What I have to share with this group, I want to be seen and read. But
> with all the BS, I am afraid it just gets all cluttered up in the BS and
> not be seen or read. I may have good advice, I may have not so good
> advice, but damn, let it be seen. Let it be read. Let it be discussed.
> Let others learn to from a civil discussion of Que related topics.
>
> BBQ
>

> I have participated much more in the past, but the last year has been so
> god damn difficult to participate, I have chosen not to.

Well, I guess rigidity encourages exclusivity. Newbies run away because of
the supposed "old timers" and their "rules" and "netiquette," and the "old
timers" can't seem to help themselves and rise to the bait of a troll almost
every time, then bitch and moan because they can't impose their will and
beliefs upon others via their own special brand of "TCP/IP mind control."
This group is amusing from the standpoint of watching all the flaming and
personal vendettas and arguments, but it hasn't had much, if any, useful
content for quite some time.

cl

Default User wrote:

> TFM. wrote:
>
> Great, now this racist homophobe is morphing and reappearing on my
> screen. Wonderful.

So what do you have against homophobes? You damn heterophobe.
cl

"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:

> bbq wrote:
> > Gotta agree with you Fos, 100 percent.

> Hey! STFU you goddamned SOB! Who the hell do you think you are agreeing with
> me? Some kinda holier than thou Christian asswipe with a better outlook on
> life than everybody else. Well I got news for you, you giant POS! Nobody
> gives a rats ass if you agree with em or not! If you can't start ****in' and
> moanin' about shit and raisin' hell with the people you should be killfilin'
> instead then to hell with ya! Ain't a goddamned soul around here wants to
> talk about BBQ! Holy crap dude! Build a friggin fire, put some meat on it
> and cook the crap til its done! ok? There! I've said all there is to say on
> that subject. Now kiss my ass and lets get back to matters at
> hand.......racial slurs and homophobic barbs! C'mon man. either join the
> group or get lost!

....cut

Somone hasn't sharpened their 6inch boner in a while!
kilikini

"cl" > wrote in message

> "F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:
> >
> > bbq wrote:
> > > Gotta agree with you Fos, 100 percent.

> > Hey! STFU you goddamned SOB! Who the hell do you think you are agreeing

with
> > me? Some kinda holier than thou Christian asswipe with a better outlook

on
> > life than everybody else. Well I got news for you, you giant POS! Nobody
> > gives a rats ass if you agree with em or not! If you can't start ****in'

and
> > moanin' about shit and raisin' hell with the people you should be

killfilin'
> > instead then to hell with ya! Ain't a goddamned soul around here wants

> > talk about BBQ! Holy crap dude! Build a friggin fire, put some meat on

it
> > and cook the crap til its done! ok? There! I've said all there is to say

on
> > that subject. Now kiss my ass and lets get back to matters at
> > hand.......racial slurs and homophobic barbs! C'mon man. either join the
> > group or get lost!

> ...cut
>
> Somone hasn't sharpened their 6inch boner in a while!

Okay, referee stepping in here. Can we all just shut up, stop being
infantile imbeciles and go back to the subject at hand? I've had just about
enough! And that goes for my husband, TFM® as well. I'll give you a piece
of SHUT THE **** UP!

There.

kili

Al Reid

> Okay, referee stepping in here. Can we all just shut up, stop being
> infantile imbeciles and go back to the subject at hand? I've had just about
> enough! And that goes for my husband, TFM® as well. I'll give you a piece
> of SHUT THE **** UP!
>
> There.
>
> kili

I'll second that emotion...er motion.

--
Al Reid

F.G. Whitfurrows

kilikini wrote:
> Okay, referee stepping in here. Can we all just shut up, stop being
> infantile imbeciles and go back to the subject at hand? I've had
> just about enough! And that goes for my husband, TFM® as well. I'll
> give you a piece of SHUT THE **** UP!
>
> There.

Thats basically what I was sayin' Kili. As for whatever cl said.....didnt
read it. Didnt see it. See he's one of those guys that I killfile as opposed
to being irritated by.

I was just teasin' with bbq. I'm hopin' that at least *he* could see that.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

F.G. Whitfurrows

Al Reid wrote:
> I'll second that emotion

Don't rock the boat, baby.

--
The High Honorable Reverend
Fosco Gamgee Wooaaa.... hahaa... Whitfurrows
and his 6" stoner

--Weddings performed for a nominal fee.
--Beer or magic shrooms accepted in lieu of cash payment
ROFL!

Al Reid

"F.G. Whitfurrows" > wrote in message
news

> Al Reid wrote:
>> I'll second that emotion

> Don't rock the boat, baby.

So I'd like to know where, you got the notion.

--
Al Reid

New Orleans Cuisine Request [email protected] General Cooking 6 15-09-2005 11:43 PM
OT New Orleans Dimitri General Cooking 13 06-09-2005 06:37 PM
Anyone in New Orleans? Goomba38 General Cooking 17 09-05-2005 01:54 PM
New Orleans? Mike Nowak Restaurants 5 07-08-2004 08:35 PM
New Orleans? Ariane Jenkins Sushi 17 31-05-2004 05:42 PM