Gerry Lintonice

Default How to grill an elephant ???

I want to spit-roast a whole elephant.

What do I need ?

"Gerry Lintonice" > wrote:
> I want to spit-roast a whole elephant.
>
> What do I need ?

A brain transplant!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Matthew L. Martin

Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> I want to spit-roast a whole elephant.
>
> What do I need ?

A whole elephant.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

"Matthew L. Martin" > wrote:
> Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> > I want to spit-roast a whole elephant.
> >
> > What do I need ?
> >

> A whole elephant.

And don't spit on the food you're roasting!

Also (and I speak from shameful personal experience), don't cross-post, it
just brings more elephants into the tent!

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:
http://saluteheroes.org/ & http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

claudel

>Gerry Lintonice wrote:
> I want to spit-roast a whole elephant.
>
> What do I need ?

First you need to catch the elephant.

I suggest that you try this method

http://24.104.40.88/metalZone/buttvid.mpg

regards

Claude

Dave Bugg

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> A whole elephant.

Don't forget to spatchcock that sucker!!

--
Dave
www.davebbq.com