MonopTN

Default Saturday's Q

Just a couple racks of ribs, one baby back, one spare, smoked over oak
coals. Next Sunday I'm cooking a 1/2 hog, and will post some photos of that
as well. (pictures at links below)

For the ribs, I was lazy, so I pretty much fired the pit, put the ribs on
after rubbing them, and let the chips fall where they may. Only fired it
once or twice after it started.

http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/bbq1.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/bbq2.jpg
http://webpages.charter.net/epeay/bbq3.jpg

TFM®

"MonopTN" > wrote in message
> Just a couple racks of ribs, one baby back, one spare, smoked over oak
> coals. Next Sunday I'm cooking a 1/2 hog, and will post some photos of

that
> as well. (pictures at links below)
>
> For the ribs, I was lazy, so I pretty much fired the pit, put the ribs on
> after rubbing them, and let the chips fall where they may. Only fired it
> once or twice after it started.

Good lookin' pit and product.

Remember me? I lived north of Nashville when I first saw you posting.

I've since relocated to North Cuba. (30 miles north of Tampa)

Sometimes I miss Tennessee, but never in January. <G>

TFM®

MonopTN

> Good lookin' pit and product.
>
> Remember me? I lived north of Nashville when I first saw you posting.
>
> I've since relocated to North Cuba. (30 miles north of Tampa)
>
> Sometimes I miss Tennessee, but never in January. <G>
>

> TFM®

Remember you??? Of course! I still have your famous "Look man I'm serious"
video saved on my hard drive. That's an all time classic! Saturday, we're
headed up to Hampton Meats in Hoptown to get a half hog for labor day. I'll
post a few pix from that as well. I've had the pit about a year or so, and
it does well...really holds the heat. Plus, I can add a brick wall down the
middle inside to reduce the size of it, as I did for these ribs. They are
not mortared in, just stacked, so I'll pull them out for the hawg.

Got any more good videos!?

Monoptn

MonopTN

ceed

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:27:51 -0500, MonopTN > wrote:

> I still have your famous "Look man I'm serious"
> video saved on my hard drive. That's an all time classic!

Got me curious. What's the video about, if I may ask?

--
//ceed ©¿©¬
MonopTN

"ceed"
<ceed@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqr stuvwxyzabcdefghijk.com>
wrote in message newsp.sv9r2ee921xk10@bobdello...
> On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 07:27:51 -0500, MonopTN > wrote:
>
>> I still have your famous "Look man I'm serious"
>> video saved on my hard drive. That's an all time classic!

> Got me curious. What's the video about, if I may ask?
>
> --
> //ceed ©¿©¬

With permission of The Fat Man, I will post it! TFM used to have a great
website when he lived in TN, and the video was posted on his site. TFM, may
I post it?

TFM®

"MonopTN" > wrote

> Remember you??? Of course! I still have your famous "Look man I'm

serious"
> video saved on my hard drive. That's an all time classic! Saturday,

we're
> headed up to Hampton Meats in Hoptown to get a half hog for labor day.

I'll
> post a few pix from that as well. I've had the pit about a year or so,

and
> it does well...really holds the heat. Plus, I can add a brick wall down

the
> middle inside to reduce the size of it, as I did for these ribs. They are
> not mortared in, just stacked, so I'll pull them out for the hawg.
>
> Got any more good videos!?

There's one of my wedding out there somewhere. It was a combo wedding /
BBQ-joint grand opening.

I can't find the link. (I have it on CD)

Ask Fosco or Chef Juke (the Producer) for a link to that one. It was a
grand time.

TFM®

Steve Calvin

TFM® wrote:

> There's one of my wedding out there somewhere. It was a combo wedding /
> BBQ-joint grand opening.
>
> I can't find the link. (I have it on CD)
>
> Ask Fosco or Chef Juke (the Producer) for a link to that one. It was a
> grand time.
>

> TFM®

Crud, I had it but must have lost it during a restore. :-(

--
Steve
Ever notice that putting the and IRS together makes "theirs"?
Dave Bugg

TFM® wrote:

> There's one of my wedding out there somewhere. It was a combo
> wedding / BBQ-joint grand opening.
>
> I can't find the link. (I have it on CD)
>
> Ask Fosco or Chef Juke (the Producer) for a link to that one. It was
> a grand time.

Here's the url. The video link is at the bottom of the page.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Here's the url. The video link is at the bottom of the page.

<sheepish grin> sorry 'bout forgetting to post the link. Here 't'is:
http://www.chefjuke.com/daves/

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Reg

Dave Bugg wrote:

> <sheepish grin> sorry 'bout forgetting to post the link. Here 't'is:
> http://www.chefjuke.com/daves/

No problem, Dave. I do this *every* time. I don't even bother
apologizing anymore. Anything with a link comes in two posts,
that's just the way it is

Brick

On 29-Aug-2005, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:

> TFM® wrote:
>
> > There's one of my wedding out there somewhere. It was a combo
> > wedding / BBQ-joint grand opening.
> >
> > I can't find the link. (I have it on CD)
> >
> > Ask Fosco or Chef Juke (the Producer) for a link to that one. It was
> > a grand time.

> Here's the url. The video link is at the bottom of the page.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

These are the only links I found on that page. None lead to a video.

Home Page | Origins | Menu | Useful Links To Great BBQ Sites
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)

Dave Bugg

Brick wrote:
-

> These are the only links I found on that page. None lead to a video.
>
> Home Page | Origins | Menu | Useful Links To Great BBQ Sites

I forgot to post the link in that post. When I discovered my error, I posted
again, this time with the information. But here 'tis again, so's ya don't
have ta dig:
http://www.chefjuke.com/daves/

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

"Brick" > wrote:
> On 29-Aug-2005, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> > TFM® wrote:
> >
> > > There's one of my wedding out there somewhere. It was a combo
> > > wedding / BBQ-joint grand opening.
> > >
> > > I can't find the link. (I have it on CD)
> > >
> > > Ask Fosco or Chef Juke (the Producer) for a link to that one. It was
> > > a grand time.

> > Here's the url. The video link is at the bottom of the page.
> >
> > Dave
> > Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> > http://davebbq.com/

> These are the only links I found on that page. None lead to a video.
>
> Home Page | Origins | Menu | Useful Links To Great BBQ Sites

I think it was just some shameless self-promotion (none dare call it SPAM
from Dave)! Makin' ya go ta the bottom of the page, then go through all the
other pages, in vain. Place is lookin' good, though, and glad ta see he's
got the call-in/take-out window up and runnin', too. ;-)

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Brick wrote:
>
> > These are the only links I found on that page. None lead to a video.
> >
> > Home Page | Origins | Menu | Useful Links To Great BBQ Sites

> I forgot to post the link in that post. When I discovered my error, I
> posted again, this time with the information. But here 'tis again, so's
> ya don't have ta dig:
> http://www.chefjuke.com/daves/

We dig ya, Dave. Sometimes we like ta take a dig atcha! heh heh heh