Default posting 20050826

Another prerequisite for prosperity is that the notoriously corrupt Palestin
ian administration stop helping itself to so much of the money. Public anger
at this is so great that there are universal demands donor nations track ev
ery cent of the money they give.
"No, it's even more important than that," Miranda said. "From the sound of i
t, it may be the most important thing ever in the history of mankind. Even m
ore important than the invention of liposuction."
I laughed, weakly. "If you have a more rational explanation, Miranda, I'd lo
ve to hear it." I finally got up enough courage to look at my hand. It was c
overed in blood; Miranda looked to have ripped out a fairly large chunk.
Posted by john at 11:52 PM