dwåcôñ

Default Turducken

Sent my brother and sister-in-law Turducken from Pfaelzer... they want to
know if it can cook on the grill. I told them best idea to stick with the
oven but now I am wondering... izzit a BBQ item?

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

Brick

On 24-Aug-2005, "dwåcôñ" > wrote:

> Sent my brother and sister-in-law Turducken from Pfaelzer... they want to
> know if it can cook on the grill. I told them best idea to stick with the
> oven but now I am wondering... izzit a BBQ item?

Depends on how you define BBQ. You can smoke roast anything that can
be done in an oven. Turducken wouldn't be a good candidate for grilling. Too
much heat to get the inside bird done before incinerating the outside bird. It
probably could be done, but would be kind of like using a ball pein hammer
to remove a sore tooth.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)

dwåcôñ

"Brick" > wrote in message

> would be kind of like using a ball pein hammer
> to remove a sore tooth.

Don't let my dentist hear that... he used something resembling a miniature
oil rig to take a tooth out... hammering down on my jaw until I was ready to
grab his neck and squeeze.

--
For DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES only...
http://tinyurl.com/aqszm

Master Chef Richard Campbell

dwåcôñ wrote:
> "Brick" > wrote in message
>
>> would be kind of like using a ball pein hammer
>> to remove a sore tooth.

> Don't let my dentist hear that... he used something resembling a
> miniature oil rig to take a tooth out... hammering down on my jaw
> until I was ready to grab his neck and squeeze.

Let's see Ginsey, our daughter; head butted me and broke a tooth in half
from top to bottom exposing the nerve. Anesthetics just don't work on me. So
they got me drunk on scotch. Ever try drinking around a broken tooth. Took
me into the dentist office and put me into the chair. They got the tray of
tools out and he got ready to yank. He gets a phone call so he puts the
pliers' thing down and goes out to take his call. Nurse says she has to pee
and steps out. I go cool and start looking in the mirror. And being drunk
grab the yankers and pull my own tooth. No one told me it was going to bleed
like that. They even still charge me for the extraction. I must have looked
like a real nut covered in blood holding my tooth in the pliers.

--
Master Chef Richard Campbell
100% Delightfully Evil for Your Protection

"Master Chef Richard Campbell" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> I must have looked like a real nut covered in blood holding my tooth in
> the pliers.

Sounds right to me! ;-D
Sorry, Rich. No pic?

--
Nick. Support severely wounded and disabled War on Terror Veterans and
their families:

dwåcôñ

"Master Chef Richard Campbell @ameritech.net>" <chefmagnus<spam> wrote in
message news:1124946316.ff0f88e7799b130e2f1157c7868e6976@t eranews...

> Ever try drinking around a broken tooth.

A straw works wonders in such cases.

> grab the yankers and pull my own tooth. No one told me it was going to
> bleed like that. They even still charge me for the extraction.

That sucks. You could have saved some money.

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon

Brick

On 25-Aug-2005, "dwåcôñ" > wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote in message
>
> > would be kind of like using a ball pein hammer
> > to remove a sore tooth.

> Don't let my dentist hear that... he used something resembling a miniature
> oil rig to take a tooth out... hammering down on my jaw until I was ready to
> grab his neck and squeeze.
>

> --
> For DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES only...
> http://tinyurl.com/aqszm

The "squeeze" part would probably work, but I'd start somewhat lower
then his neck.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)

Turducken Dan Abel General Cooking 39 28-12-2009 01:15 AM
Turducken... Gregory Morrow[_130_] General Cooking 33 03-12-2008 02:05 PM
Turducken hermit General Cooking 16 02-10-2007 04:56 PM
Cooking a Turducken Jim General Cooking 6 22-11-2006 08:59 PM
Turducken Bob Pastorio General Cooking 17 22-11-2003 04:27 PM