FoodBanter.com

-   -   pork roast (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/68233-pork-roast.html)

fishman99 22-08-2005 02:42 AM

pork roast

how do you all make a good and tender pork roast?

Edwin Pawlowski 22-08-2005 03:18 AM

"fishman99" > wrote in message

> how do you all make a good and tender pork roast?

Loin cut? Season with garlic, rosemary, a little salt and pepper. Cook at
32 5 or so until it hits 140 degrees, let it rest 15 minutes and enjoy.

Brick 24-08-2005 11:30 PM

On 21-Aug-2005, fishman99 > wrote:

> how do you all make a good and tender pork roast?

Smoke roast it to about 135F internal, let it set for
ten minutes before carving.
--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed my mind.)