Brian Siano

Default Smoking indoors?

I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord out
into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are there
any smokers that work _indoors_?
Edwin Pawlowski

"Brian Siano" > wrote in message
> I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord out
> into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are there any
> smokers that work _indoors_?

Sure, they all do if you open the windows.

Jack Schidt®

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
. ..

> "Brian Siano" > wrote in message
>> I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord out
>> into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are there
>> any smokers that work _indoors_?

> Sure, they all do if you open the windows.

The fans, Ed, the fans....

Jack

bbq

Brian Siano wrote:
> I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord out
> into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are there
> any smokers that work _indoors_?

None that I know of for home use. Commercial one maybe, but then in
your high crime neighborhood, it's likely to get stolen.

BBQ
Matthew L. Martin

Brian Siano wrote:
> I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord out
> into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are there
> any smokers that work _indoors_?

A used, charcoal burning ECB will bring about -$5 at a pawn shop. Buy
one and keep the really valuable stuff (lump charcoal) inside:-)

Matthew

CAS

If you use electric, sure. Or you can apply some liquid smoke and
seasoning to your meat and do it in a crock pot.

CAS

CAS

If you use electric, sure. Or you can apply some liquid smoke and
seasoning to your meat and do it in a crock pot.

CAS

Kevin S. Wilson

On 9 Aug 2005 14:29:26 -0700, "CAS" > wrote:

>If you use electric, sure. Or you can apply some liquid smoke and
>seasoning to your meat and do it in a crock pot.

To make what, exactly?

cory

Hello Edwin,

> "Brian Siano" > wrote in message
>
>> I'd like to smoke ribs at home, but I'm not keen on running a cord
>> out into the back yard. (My neighborhood's a bit high on crime.) Are
>> there any smokers that work _indoors_?
>>

> Sure, they all do if you open the windows.

Hey, that's not funny -- somebody can get killed. Don't use a charcoal-burning
smoker indoors.

Brian Siano

http://www.popeilfamilystore.com/smk...er& ovtac=PPC

Looks interesting... but doesn't the smoke escape and fill the kitchen?

Looks like I'll be getting a Brinkmann electric and running it outside
anyhway...