FoodBanter.com

-   -   R.I.P. Barbecue Bob (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/62721-r-i-p-barbecue.html)

Porkchop Dupree 13-06-2005 01:46 PM

R.I.P. Barbecue Bob

Barbecue Bob was an American living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. He
operated a small specialty grocery and did a good deal of barbecue catering
to the expatriate community there. I only met him a couple of times, but he
was a great guy and handy with a pit.

Bob died about three weeks ago of a heart attack, and though I doubt he ever
saw this ng, I figure and ardent devotee such as Bob deserves an
acknowledgement in a forum such as this.

I know Bob will be missed by his friends and clients, and I wish I'd had a
chance to get to know him better before he moved on.

--
"Where there's smoke...there's meat!"
- Clarence "Porkchop" Dupree