Kael

Default I just wanted to thank you all.

I've been lurking here for a looooong time now.

I got a Char Grill, Silver Smoker for my birthday (May) -- and made the
modifications you've all suggested. That done, I stepped into my first
season of "expanded" (beyond offset) barbeque/smoking. Whew! What a rush!

It's very different, but so far, thanks to you all, there have been no
disasters (to-date), and a half-dozen decent (we'd-hope-to-repeat-this)
successes. The "finding the hot spots tip"...? Inspired. Bless you for that!

You guys rock. Thanks SO MUCH for being so willing to share with the
rest of us.

--
Kael
-- take out "the dog" to reply...!

Recipes Wanted [email protected] General Cooking 4 13-07-2006 06:39 PM
Help Wanted Cape Bretoner Winemaking 1 22-12-2003 03:07 AM
MLF wanted, but too much SO2 Brad B. Winemaking 5 07-12-2003 04:40 AM
Help Wanted Cape Bretoner Wine 1 06-10-2003 10:48 PM
Help Wanted Cape Bretoner Winemaking 0 06-10-2003 10:02 PM