Arthur Edwards

Default Stainless steel grates

I have a Kenmore gas grill and every year I must replace the grates.
Is there any reason why I should not find a stainless steel grate
and cut it to fit? OOH, are there places around who will sell a
SS grate to fit? Any names?

Thanks....

BOB

"Arthur Edwards" > wrote in message

> I have a Kenmore gas grill and every year I must replace the grates.
> Is there any reason why I should not find a stainless steel grate
> and cut it to fit? OOH, are there places around who will sell a
> SS grate to fit? Any names?
>
> Thanks....

I can't help you with a source for the grates, have you tried Kenmore?
What size and shape are your grates?

All of my cooking grates are stainless steel. I have no problems with
any of them. Some have been in use for several years, and some have
seen 1000+° F.

BOB