Beth Cole

Default doing a turkey breast

Since I'm on call for work this week/weekend and am stuck at home, I'm
thinking I'm going to smoke a turkey breast on Saturday for dinner that
night.

Any suggestions on a marinade for it? I've got one of the injectors at
home that will let me put just about any flavor into it.

Beth
--
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. ~Mark Twain
Bruce

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:17:25 -0500, Beth Cole
> wrote:

>Since I'm on call for work this week/weekend and am stuck at home, I'm
>thinking I'm going to smoke a turkey breast on Saturday for dinner that
>night.
>
>Any suggestions on a marinade for it? I've got one of the injectors at
>home that will let me put just about any flavor into it.
>
>Beth

1 stick of butter
Equal amount or more of hot sauce
Onion juice (make your own by using a blender of food processor. Add a
little water)
Garlic juice (See above)
Fine white pepper
Inject.

Other injections might include crab boil instead of hot sauce or in
addition to.

Bruce

>Since I'm on call for work this week/weekend and am stuck at home, I'm

>thinking I'm going to smoke a turkey breast on Saturday for dinner

that
>night.

>Any suggestions on a marinade for it? I've got one of the injectors

at
>home that will let me put just about any flavor into it.

>Beth

One of my favorite ways to do turkey breast came out of the Smoke and
Spice book. The recipe is the below link to one of my post.

Cheers
Stan

http://makeashorterlink.com/?I62322DFA

turkey breast? Grant Erwin Barbecue 3 28-02-2009 09:25 AM
When to buy a Turkey Breast ?? Woolstitcher General Cooking 4 17-11-2007 10:27 PM
Turkey breast Nancy Young General Cooking 23 05-06-2006 09:15 PM
Turkey Breast Peter Newman Barbecue 13 02-12-2004 02:30 AM
Turkey breast (again) Peter Barbecue 16 29-11-2004 04:14 AM