Old 25-04-2005, 02:06 AM
phyteach

BOB,

Actually, I live in Buffalo, and Q year round. In fact a few
months ago I started a single digit Q thread. I wasn't chilly, but 50
is a little cooler than many people Q at. It seemed to make a big
difference in temperature. I did more today (also about 50 out) but
with the towels wrapped around the cooking chamber, the temp seemed
much more even. The ribs were awesome and teh chicken tender and
juicy.

Scott