Craig

Default Anybody heard of CENTRO Barbecues sold at Canadian Tire stores??

These barbecues appear to be sold exclusively by Canadian Tire stores.

Just wondering if anybody has used one and can comment on the grills
performance / reliability?

Here is a link:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortmen...=1114223310298

Thanks

phyteach

Craig,

Sorry mate, never heard of 'em. It seems that they call
everything a barbecue up there.

Scott

Harry Demidavicius

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:30:00 -0400, "Craig"
> wrote:

>These barbecues appear to be sold exclusively by Canadian Tire stores.
>
>Just wondering if anybody has used one and can comment on the grills
>performance / reliability?
>
>Here is a link:
>
>http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortmen...=1114223310298
>
>Thanks

I've seen them around They seem pricey. I'm not into gassers, but if
I was, Home Depot have a couple of Vermont Casting cookers that claim
a lot of BTUs and have a reasonably heavy box for less money than Can
Tire's version.

Harry
Harry Demidavicius

On 23 Apr 2005 09:30:29 -0700, "phyteach" >
wrote:

>Craig,
>
> Sorry mate, never heard of 'em. It seems that they call
>everything a barbecue up there.
>
>Scott

An your point is . . . . .;0)

Harry
bbq

Sorry, cannot help you with Centro review.
But if you are in Toronto and will decided to buy Weber gas BBQ, I would
recommend you Appliance Canada store. In Home Depot Weber Genesis Gold C
(Natural gas) costs 1045$, In Appliance Canada somewere 910$. Tthey also
have Weber Genesis Gold C Premium, that have much thicker stainless steel
grates for about 950$. Very good deal.