Old 14-04-2005, 01:42 PM
MiracleWhip

Default Kimbox Vegetable Charcoal ??

Has anyone seen or used this product before? I found it browsing through
e-bay yesterday and can't find much info on it. I've sent a question to the
seller and a note to The Naked Whiz also.

Old 15-04-2005, 12:17 AM
The Naked Whiz

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:42:58 -0500, "MiracleWhip"
wrote:

Has anyone seen or used this product before? I found it browsing through
e-bay yesterday and can't find much info on it. I've sent a question to the
seller and a note to The Naked Whiz also.

Nope, I haven't heard/seen/tried it. If you find anything out, let
me know! Thanks!

TNW
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/
http://www.lump-charcoal.com/
Old 15-04-2005, 02:57 AM
MiracleWhip

wrote:

Has anyone seen or used this product before? I found it browsing through
e-bay yesterday and can't find much info on it. I've sent a question to
the
seller and a note to The Naked Whiz also.

Nope, I haven't heard/seen/tried it. If you find anything out, let
me know! Thanks!

TNW
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/
http://www.lump-charcoal.com/

Thanks Whiz, I haven't heard back from the seller yet.

MW 8-}