FoodBanter.com

-   -   How do you answer this question? (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/58666-how-do-you-answer.html)

cl 11-04-2005 05:31 PM

How do you answer this question?

Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"

-CAL

MD 11-04-2005 05:52 PM

"cl" > wrote in message
> Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"
>
> -CAL

I would answer with a question....."Just how many pairs of black shoes do
you need?"

John O 11-04-2005 06:45 PM

>> Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"
>>
>> -CAL

> I would answer with a question....."Just how many pairs of black shoes do
> you need?"

No, no, no. On that version, the correct answer is: Just one girl, all I
need is you.

-John O

cl 11-04-2005 07:57 PM

MD wrote:

> "cl" > wrote in message
> > Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"
> >
> > -CAL

> I would answer with a question....."Just how many pairs of black shoes do
> you need?"

Gotta be careful with that answer or else they might comeback with with
a fumbling answer similar to:

"this one is a smoker, not a grill, this grill is for
steak/fish/chicken/chops and this on is just when we are in a hurry
because of some horseshit that you are making me do"

-CAL

The Naked Whiz 11-04-2005 10:52 PM

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:31:16 GMT, cl > wrote:

>Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"
>
>-CAL

V1.0 always seems to be buggy. It looks like they expect us to beta
test if for them! I highly recommend V2.0. She has allowed me four
BGE cookers so far. :-)

TNW
TNW
http://www.nakedwhiz.com/
http://www.lump-charcoal.com/

MonopTN 12-04-2005 02:32 AM

>>Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"

Just one more.

wcb 16-04-2005 03:54 AM

cl wrote:

> Wife v1.0 asks "How many grills do you need?"
>
> -CAL

The correct answer:

"As many as I need to find the perfect grill".

--

When I shake my killfile, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie