Chris

Default for food and wine lovers

http://www.gourmetours.net/

Chris

And you are skeptical doubtful man, this is for food and wine lovers,
obviously you are not. You are here to catch the spammer, I have heard
about this site and when I found it I wanted to share it.

Christine

" BOB" > wrote in message
. ..
> Chris wrote:
>> http://www.gourmet-SPAM.net/

> No, yours is just spam for your website. Try these:
>
> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg
>
> http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
>
> and then
>
> http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

BOB

Chris wrote:
> And you are skeptical doubtful man, this is for food and wine
> lovers,
> obviously you are not. You are here to catch the spammer, I have
> heard about this site and when I found it I wanted to share it.
>

> Christine

Uh huh. Ok. Right.
I don't particularly like barbecued wine. Not that I've ever had any,
but it just sounds nasty.

BOB

Oh, and don't top-post

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Chris wrote:
>>> http://www.gourmet-SPAM.net/

>> No, yours is just spam for your website. Try these:
>>
>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg
>>
>> http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
>>
>> and then
>>
>> http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

BOB

Chris wrote:
> And you are skeptical doubtful man, this is for food and wine
> lovers,
> obviously you are not. You are here to catch the spammer, I have
> heard about this site and when I found it I wanted to share it.
>

> Christine

Uh huh. Ok. Right.
I don't particularly like barbecued wine. Not that I've ever had any,
but it just sounds nasty.

BOB

Oh, and don't top-post

> " BOB" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Chris wrote:
>>> http://www.gourmet-SPAM.net/

>> No, yours is just spam for your website. Try these:
>>
>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg
>>
>> http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
>>
>> and then
>>
>> http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Chris

I don't know what top posting means!
" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .
> Chris wrote:
>> And you are skeptical doubtful man, this is for food and wine lovers,
>> obviously you are not. You are here to catch the spammer, I have
>> heard about this site and when I found it I wanted to share it.
>>

>> Christine

> Uh huh. Ok. Right.
> I don't particularly like barbecued wine. Not that I've ever had any, but
> it just sounds nasty.
>
> BOB
>
> Oh, and don't top-post
>

>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>>
>>> No, yours is just spam for your website. Try these:
>>>
>>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg
>>>
>>> http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
>>>
>>> and then
>>>
>>> http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Chris

I don't know what top posting means!
" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .
> Chris wrote:
>> And you are skeptical doubtful man, this is for food and wine lovers,
>> obviously you are not. You are here to catch the spammer, I have
>> heard about this site and when I found it I wanted to share it.
>>

>> Christine

> Uh huh. Ok. Right.
> I don't particularly like barbecued wine. Not that I've ever had any, but
> it just sounds nasty.
>
> BOB
>
> Oh, and don't top-post
>

>> " BOB" > wrote in message
>> . ..
>>>
>>> No, yours is just spam for your website. Try these:
>>>
>>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg
>>>
>>> http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
>>>
>>> and then
>>>
>>> http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

Matthew L. Martin

Chris wrote:
> I don't know what top posting means!

Why am I not surprised?

What follows is perhaps the most frequently posted cut-n-paste on usenet:

Please don't top post.

No. I'm not singling you out.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Matthew L. Martin

Chris wrote:
> I don't know what top posting means!

Why am I not surprised?

What follows is perhaps the most frequently posted cut-n-paste on usenet:

Please don't top post.

No. I'm not singling you out.

>Dave: Oh! Now it makes sense to me. Okay! No more top-posting for me!
> Bob: It's annoying because it reverses the normal order of
> conversation. In fact, many people ignore top-posted articles.
>> Dave: What's so wrong with that?
>>> Bob: That's posting your response *before* the article you're
>>> quoting.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?

Graeme...in London

"Chris" > wrote in message
> I don't know what top posting means!

And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
and TFM.

See ya'

Graeme

Graeme...in London

"Chris" > wrote in message
> I don't know what top posting means!

And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
and TFM.

See ya'

Graeme

Chris

you guys are not nice I have no idea how am I doing top posting or how not
to do it!I guess you can meet mean people every where
"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Chris" > wrote in message
>> I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
> and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

Chris

you guys are not nice I have no idea how am I doing top posting or how not
to do it!I guess you can meet mean people every where
"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Chris" > wrote in message
>> I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
> and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

Matthew L. Martin

Chris wrote:
> you guys are not nice I have no idea how am I doing top posting or how not
> to do it!I guess you can meet mean people every where

If you can't figure out what top posting is from what I posted, I think
you should reconsider using usenet for your entertainment. Perhaps you
should spend some time on remedial communications.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?

BOB

Chris wrote:
> "Graeme...in London" > wrote in
> message
>>
>> "Chris" > wrote in message
>>> I don't know what top posting means!

>> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
>> up snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus
>> and Duwop and TFM.
>>
>> See ya'
>>
>> Graeme

Your response placed at the bottom where it makes sense and where it
belongs.

> you guys are not nice I have no idea how am I doing top posting or
> how not to do it!I guess you can meet mean people every where

Just in case you are just a newbie, and just in case I was wrong about
your being a spammer and a troll, Here are 2 websites that *might*
help.

will help you with proper responding and quoting.

http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
is for general reference on how you can make yourself look like a fool
on usenet if that is your intentions.

BOB

BOB

Chris wrote:
> "Graeme...in London" > wrote in
> message
>>
>> "Chris" > wrote in message
>>> I don't know what top posting means!

>> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
>> up snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus
>> and Duwop and TFM.
>>
>> See ya'
>>
>> Graeme

Your response placed at the bottom where it makes sense and where it
belongs.

> you guys are not nice I have no idea how am I doing top posting or
> how not to do it!I guess you can meet mean people every where

Just in case you are just a newbie, and just in case I was wrong about
your being a spammer and a troll, Here are 2 websites that *might*
help.

will help you with proper responding and quoting.

http://www.elsop.com/wrc/humor/newsfool.htm
is for general reference on how you can make yourself look like a fool
on usenet if that is your intentions.

BOB

BOB

Graeme...in London wrote:
> "Chris" > wrote in message
>> I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
> up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and
> Duwop and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

There's a couple on your list that I wouldn't put there, but I'm not
you...

BOB

BOB

Graeme...in London wrote:
> "Chris" > wrote in message
>> I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
> up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and
> Duwop and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

There's a couple on your list that I wouldn't put there, but I'm not
you...

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows

BOB wrote:
> There's a couple on your list that I wouldn't put there, but I'm not
> you...
>
> BOB

I'm with BOB on this, Graeme. But whothehellreallycaresanyway?

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Graeme...in London

" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .
> Graeme...in London wrote:
> > "Chris" > wrote in message
> >> I don't know what top posting means!

> > And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
> > up
> > snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and
> > Duwop and TFM.
> >
> > See ya'
> >
> > Graeme

> There's a couple on your list that I wouldn't put there, but I'm not
> you...
>
> BOB

I was only trolling, Bob. A poor attempt at humour.

Graeme

Graeme...in London

" BOB" > wrote in message
.. .
> Graeme...in London wrote:
> > "Chris" > wrote in message
> >> I don't know what top posting means!

> > And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling
> > up
> > snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and
> > Duwop and TFM.
> >
> > See ya'
> >
> > Graeme

> There's a couple on your list that I wouldn't put there, but I'm not
> you...
>
> BOB

I was only trolling, Bob. A poor attempt at humour.

Graeme

F.G. Whitfurrows

Graeme...in London wrote:

> I was only trolling, Bob. A poor attempt at humour.

I keep tellin' ya, Graeme. You just ain't that damned funny.<g>

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

F.G. Whitfurrows

Graeme...in London wrote:

> I was only trolling, Bob. A poor attempt at humour.

I keep tellin' ya, Graeme. You just ain't that damned funny.<g>

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

cl

"Graeme...in London" wrote:

> "Chris" > wrote in message
> > I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
> and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

Damn Graeme (I like that), when did Duwop get in on the undesirable
list?

Gramer, just to get in a little Brit vernacular , you are such a ******.
Like what did Christine do to you? Not to mention the audacity to think
you have contributed one bit of useful information to this group. At
least Matt has an asshole, I mean opinion to sale. Oh it is his sig line
therefore not spam right?
cl

"Graeme...in London" wrote:

> "Chris" > wrote in message
> > I don't know what top posting means!

> And SPAMMER chris goes straight into my bozo bin, no doubt cuddling up
> snugly with unwanted and undesirable characters such as cl, gus and Duwop
> and TFM.
>
> See ya'
>
> Graeme

Damn Graeme (I like that), when did Duwop get in on the undesirable
list?

Gramer, just to get in a little Brit vernacular , you are such a ******.
Like what did Christine do to you? Not to mention the audacity to think
you have contributed one bit of useful information to this group. At
least Matt has an asshole, I mean opinion to sale. Oh it is his sig line
therefore not spam right?

For the Wine Lovers Here...Especially of USA Wines...... Bigbazza[_4_] General Cooking 4 18-02-2011 05:54 AM
For DeeDee (and any wine lovers) PeterLucas[_4_] General Cooking 2 21-10-2007 06:24 AM
Small Wineries & Wine Lovers Team Up To Take NY Prohibition On Interstate Wine Sales--article Kara Wine 0 11-08-2006 03:45 PM
for food and wine lovers Chris Recipes 0 06-04-2005 02:51 AM
Swinging Wine Lovers Club NiteLife/Church of the NiteLife General 0 23-11-2003 08:15 PM