Chef Juke

Default Got a new Toy, but can't use it yet....

So, my new Kamado (a #9) arrived this last week. Actually on schedule
(Okay, it was exactly one week later than the original estimate, but
given the history, this is pretty damned good for the Kamado folks).

Unfortunately, the timing ended up being kind of a pain. We're moving
to our new house TODAY, and even though it is only 6 blocks away, I
didn't want to have the K delivered here to my OLD house and then have
to move it to the new one. So I had it delivered to my friend's
business where they have room to hold it in their warehouse.

Man this sucker's big! Now I'm wondering how I'm gonna get that puppy
moved into the backyard...not sure the gate in the fence is wide
enough.

Anyway, as soon as I get it set up and broken in, I'll give you guys a
report..

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com