midocr

Default Living Will

Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
--
See ya,
Mike

"There is absolutely no problem that a man
cannot drink his way through!"

Attached Files
File Type: doc Living Will.doc (21.5 KB, 48 views)
BOB

Brick wrote:
> On 2-Apr-2005, midocr > wrote:
>
>> Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
>> --
>> See ya,
>> Mike
>>
>> "There is absolutely no problem that a man
>> cannot drink his way through!"
>>
>> << Attached file: Living Will.doc (22,016 bytes) >>

> I did in fact post a printable copy of a real living will
> link. The title was " OT - Printable interactive living will form"
> You can Google it back up from 'groups' or you can email
> me for a copy direct to your inbox.
>
> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Also Brick, your post did *not* have an attachment in this text-only
newsgroup.
We thank you for the link instead of the attachment.

BOB

midocr

Sorry group!!!! Don't exactly know how this message got posted to the
newsgroup. I copied and pasted the "living will" into an email to
several friends. Somehow it got back here. I'm still trying to figure
out what day it is. Lost a very good friend a week ago Thurs., and my
Mother on Easter Sunday. Again, my apologies for the mis-directed post.

--
See ya,
Mike

"There is absolutely no problem that a man
cannot drink his way through!"

Brick

On 3-Apr-2005, "BOB" > wrote:

> Brick wrote:
> > On 2-Apr-2005, midocr > wrote:
> >
> >> Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
> >> --
> >> See ya,
> >> Mike
> >>
> >> "There is absolutely no problem that a man
> >> cannot drink his way through!"
> >>
> >> << Attached file: Living Will.doc (22,016 bytes) >>

> > I did in fact post a printable copy of a real living will
> > link. The title was " OT - Printable interactive living will form"
> > You can Google it back up from 'groups' or you can email
> > me for a copy direct to your inbox.
> >
> > Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

> Also Brick, your post did *not* have an attachment in this text-only
> newsgroup.
> We thank you for the link instead of the attachment.
>
> BOB

It's nice to win one. I've posted some major F$%^ Ups.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Living Well sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 05-11-2010 04:35 AM
NY Living jay General Cooking 6 01-06-2006 04:24 AM
OT Living Will [email protected] Barbecue 7 03-04-2005 10:41 PM
Ian, others, I have been living a lie Mark Lipton Wine 8 30-09-2004 10:35 PM