Old 02-04-2005, 04:20 PM
midocr

Default Living Will

Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
--
See ya,
Mike

"There is absolutely no problem that a man
cannot drink his way through!"

Attached Files
File Type: doc Living Will.doc (21.5 KB, 40 views)

Old 03-04-2005, 02:11 PM
BOB

Brick wrote:
On 2-Apr-2005, midocr wrote:

Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
--
See ya,
Mike

"There is absolutely no problem that a man
cannot drink his way through!"

Attached file: Living Will.doc (22,016 bytes)

I did in fact post a printable copy of a real living will
link. The title was " OT - Printable interactive living will form"
You can Google it back up from 'groups' or you can email
me for a copy direct to your inbox.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Also Brick, your post did *not* have an attachment in this text-only
newsgroup.
We thank you for the link instead of the attachment.

BOB

Old 04-04-2005, 12:24 AM
midocr

Sorry group!!!! Don't exactly know how this message got posted to the
newsgroup. I copied and pasted the "living will" into an email to
several friends. Somehow it got back here. I'm still trying to figure
out what day it is. Lost a very good friend a week ago Thurs., and my
Mother on Easter Sunday. Again, my apologies for the mis-directed post.

Old 05-04-2005, 01:35 AM
Brick

On 3-Apr-2005, "BOB" wrote:

Brick wrote:
On 2-Apr-2005, midocr wrote:

Thought some of you might be interested in this. (see attachment)
--
See ya,
Mike

"There is absolutely no problem that a man
cannot drink his way through!"

Attached file: Living Will.doc (22,016 bytes)

I did in fact post a printable copy of a real living will
link. The title was " OT - Printable interactive living will form"
You can Google it back up from 'groups' or you can email
me for a copy direct to your inbox.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Also Brick, your post did *not* have an attachment in this text-only
newsgroup.
We thank you for the link instead of the attachment.

BOB

It's nice to win one. I've posted some major F$%^ Ups.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Living Well sf[_9_] General Cooking 5 05-11-2010 04:35 AM
NY Living jay General Cooking 6 01-06-2006 04:24 AM
OT Living Will [email protected] Barbecue 7 03-04-2005 10:41 PM
Ian, others, I have been living a lie Mark Lipton Wine 8 30-09-2004 10:35 PM