Brick

Default OT - Printable interactive living will form

This is a hell of a link, but if your browser will take you there, you can
download and
process an get an interactive MS Word or PDF document. (Free)

http://www.flabar.org/tfb/flabarwe.n...0?OpenDocument

Failing that, go to flabar.org.
Select 'Consumer Services'

Look for the living will link in the second paragraph. You may
want to modify the form to include specific provisions for food
and water because the form as is, is not specific in that respect.

And if that don't work, scream loudly and I'll post my MS Word
copy to ABF for you or email it to you as you prefer.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

US vegan population doubles in only two years - Harris Interactive study Dr. Jai Maharaj[_2_] Vegan 1 10-08-2014 08:37 PM
882 Dd Form [email protected] Wine 0 23-05-2010 07:00 PM
Brilliant free chat prog' with interactive avatars *Elle Coffee 0 06-01-2006 06:37 PM
brilliant free chat prog' with interactive avatars *Elle Chocolate 0 06-01-2006 06:37 PM
Where is our interactive FAQ for afw. Joseph B. Rosenberg Wine 1 21-09-2005 09:30 AM