Manylives

Default Smoking With Mulberry.

Took a Mulberry tree down last autumn, and cut it up for firewood. I got
to wondering over the winter, though, if it would be any good (or bad) to
use for smoking meats. Has anyone ever tried, or heard of anyone else,
using Mulberry for smoking??

Manylives

Think I will. Wasn't sure, though, if there may be any toxins involved
like in Cherry.

Thanx

"Bubbabob" > wrote in message
. 3.30...
> "Manylives" > wrote:
>
> > Took a Mulberry tree down last autumn, and cut it up for firewood. I

got
> > to wondering over the winter, though, if it would be any good (or bad)

> > use for smoking meats. Has anyone ever tried, or heard of anyone else,
> > using Mulberry for smoking??
> >

> I haven't tried it but I've heard of it being used to good effect. Go for
> it.

Manylives

Think I will. Wasn't sure, though, if there may be any toxins involved
like in Cherry.

Thanx

"Bubbabob" > wrote in message
. 3.30...
> "Manylives" > wrote:
>
> > Took a Mulberry tree down last autumn, and cut it up for firewood. I

got
> > to wondering over the winter, though, if it would be any good (or bad)

> > use for smoking meats. Has anyone ever tried, or heard of anyone else,
> > using Mulberry for smoking??
> >

> I haven't tried it but I've heard of it being used to good effect. Go for
> it.

Dave Bugg

Manylives wrote:
> Think I will. Wasn't sure, though, if there may be any toxins
> involved like in Cherry.

[properly bottom-posted for context]

Toxins in cherry? That's news. Guess all my customers must be toxified by
now.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Dave Bugg

Mulberry leaves Nick Cramer Diabetic 0 17-05-2008 06:24 PM
Mulberry Annie [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-11-2007 03:12 AM
Mulberry Bayswater [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-11-2007 03:04 AM
Mulberry New Oscar [email protected] General Cooking 0 05-11-2007 02:50 AM
mulberry jelly? William R. Watt Preserving 9 16-01-2005 11:59 PM