hello

Default Fig Wood good to smoke with ?

hello,

I have a fig tree, that I trimmed up and was wondering if it will be okay to
smoke with the wood. anybody used this type of wood or have any knowledge?
thanks

Matthew L. Martin

hello wrote:
> hello,
>
> I have a fig tree, that I trimmed up and was wondering if it will be okay to
> smoke with the wood. anybody used this type of wood or have any knowledge?
> thanks

Absolutely not! You must send all of those trimmings to a qualified
disposal service. E-mail me for my address:-)

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Matthew L. Martin