Brick

Default Why I enjoy this group

I've been around here for a few years now. I graduated from "Aw Shit"
to pretty comfortable with my offset pit with a lot of help from this
group. For awhile now, I've been able to feed something back now
and then. I'm pretty proud of that. But contrary to trying to impress
you guys, I'm more proud when I put a plate in front of my wife that
causes her to go back for seconds. And that's happening more and
more frequently of late. Thank you all.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

JakBQuik

"Brick" wrote in message

<Lots effusive sentimentality, with which I agree, snipped.>

<Thank you all.

I sure agree on two counts, there, Brick.

First, I highly value the FAQ's that led me to (eventually) make great Q on
my two K's.......thank you Edwin, et. al., for your part in providing that
to newcomers. Here in central Texas, the overall quality of your Q is very
important for your reputation as a human being, and I've got a good one,
thanks largely to ya'lls' input.

Second, I value highly the people and personalities who contribute regularly
to our group. Whereas I've only spoken to Chuchulain (RIP) and Chef Juke
personally, I feel a kinship to most of the regular posters who are
interested in spreading the gospel of Q, fighting rib boilers and
denigrating top-posters ;-).

I don't remember how I got here, but I got here as soon as I could.

John in Austin

lightlady

"JakBQuik" wrote ...

> "Brick" wrote in message
>
> <Lots effusive sentimentality, with which I agree, snipped.>
>
> <Thank you all.
>
> I sure agree on two counts, there, Brick.
>
> First, I highly value the FAQ's that led me to (eventually) make great Q

on
> my two K's.......thank you Edwin, et. al., for your part in providing that
> to newcomers. Here in central Texas, the overall quality of your Q is

very
> important for your reputation as a human being, and I've got a good one,
> thanks largely to ya'lls' input.
>
> Second, I value highly the people and personalities who contribute

regularly
> to our group. Whereas I've only spoken to Chuchulain (RIP) and Chef Juke
> personally, I feel a kinship to most of the regular posters who are
> interested in spreading the gospel of Q, fighting rib boilers and
> denigrating top-posters ;-).
>
> I don't remember how I got here, but I got here as soon as I could.

As a long time lurker, I feel compelled to add my Thanks as well, Kudos to
all the Q'ers!

Thanks to y'all, this northern born gal has become a true southern Q'er
<curtsey> My truck-driving hubby does double time on his way home when i
tell him i bought some more char-wood <bg>

Just pulled a whole roaster of the imitation smokey-joe, and man was it
Good! I'll freeze some of it for hubby ;-)

Thanks again Y'all!
--
lynn

Enjoy Brooklyn1 General Cooking 8 05-08-2014 09:02 PM
enjoy every sandwich somebody[_2_] General Cooking 0 12-05-2012 06:03 AM
will you enjoy this as much as me? Virgil Caine is the name General Cooking 4 20-06-2007 02:44 PM
A Blog Post This Group Might Enjoy JimLane General Cooking 1 12-01-2005 08:02 AM
Enjoy!!!!!!!!! Misia Restaurants 2 26-02-2004 11:01 PM