Steve Calvin

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Bbqking wrote:

<snip>
> !....I know you will not have me blocked, because you
>
>>want to see my follow through..Sorry to disappoint you fellow...Now
>>you can go ahead and do so <VVVBG>...

> I never said that *I* would put you in *MY* bozo-bin. I mentioned the bin
> as a heads-up for those who wished to KF you early-on. As for myself, I
> think I'll just poke you with a pointy-stick for abit.
>

>>Serious though, don't you really think that you aren't being very
>>fair to posters ?

ROTF You're a pip Dave. Damn, I wish I would have been able to make
your opening!

I resisted creating a bozo-bin for years but finally succumbed and to my
amazement, it made usenet a much more pleasant place.

--
Steve
Steve Calvin

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Bbqking wrote:

<snip>
> !....I know you will not have me blocked, because you
>
>>want to see my follow through..Sorry to disappoint you fellow...Now
>>you can go ahead and do so <VVVBG>...

> I never said that *I* would put you in *MY* bozo-bin. I mentioned the bin
> as a heads-up for those who wished to KF you early-on. As for myself, I
> think I'll just poke you with a pointy-stick for abit.
>

>>Serious though, don't you really think that you aren't being very
>>fair to posters ?

ROTF You're a pip Dave. Damn, I wish I would have been able to make
your opening!

I resisted creating a bozo-bin for years but finally succumbed and to my
amazement, it made usenet a much more pleasant place.

--
Steve
Kevin S. Wilson

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:25:59 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:

>The Kamado Fags won't

Do you really think that calling someone a homosexual is some kind of
insult?

Kent

A Kamado Fag is someone who makes love to his/her Kamado. It has nothing to
do with
homosexuality.

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
news
> On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:25:59 -0800, "Kent" > wrote:
>
>>The Kamado Fags won't

> Do you really think that calling someone a homosexual is some kind of
> insult?

TFM®

Kent wrote:
> Bbqking, good for you!!!
> You have to put the barbecue queens in their proper perspective now
> and then.
> I have mixed emotions about all of this, even though I have felt the
> rain of feces more than most on this NG.

Because you deserve it more than most.

<snippage>

TFM®

Corned Beef Ophelia[_11_] General Cooking 73 23-11-2013 08:45 PM
COrned beef. What's next? Chemiker General Cooking 8 17-06-2010 11:14 PM
Corned beef again Wallace Preserving 2 16-03-2010 07:06 PM
Corned Beef vs Salt Beef (naval beef) Peter General Cooking 46 31-07-2006 04:03 PM
Comment/Have any bbq'ed corned beef Bbqking Barbecue 0 25-03-2005 06:37 AM