Big Jim

Default BigJim how ya doin?

I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

" > wrote in
message ups.com...
> How ya doin?
>
> Rob

Big Jim

I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

" > wrote in
message ups.com...
> How ya doin?
>
> Rob

Harry Demidavicius

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:28:33 GMT, "Big Jim" >
wrote:

>I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
> Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
>site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

OK, first the stolen cooker, next the house fire, and now the foot.
That's three! You're off the hook now, Jim. Speedy recovery to you.

Harry
Harry Demidavicius

wrote:

>I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
> Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
>site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

OK, first the stolen cooker, next the house fire, and now the foot.
That's three! You're off the hook now, Jim. Speedy recovery to you.

Harry
Steve Calvin

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:28:33 GMT, "Big Jim" >
> wrote:
>

>>I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
>>Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
>>site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

> OK, first the stolen cooker, next the house fire, and now the foot.
> That's three! You're off the hook now, Jim. Speedy recovery to you.
>
> Harry

I'm with Harry. EEEENough is EEEEENOUGH! Ya gotta be outta the woods
now! Good luck!

--
Steve

Big Jim

Thanks Guys I sure as hell hope so.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

Big Jim

Thanks Guys I sure as hell hope so.

--
James A. "Big Jim" Whitten

www.lazyq.com

kilikini

Big Jim wrote:
> Thanks Guys I sure as hell hope so.

Oh, honey, I didn't know that you had been injured! I'm so sorry. I agree
with the others, enough is enough. All I wish for you is good health,
happiness and lots of BBQ business. We're gonna have to come visit soon.

kili

kilikini

Big Jim wrote:
> Thanks Guys I sure as hell hope so.

Oh, honey, I didn't know that you had been injured! I'm so sorry. I agree
with the others, enough is enough. All I wish for you is good health,
happiness and lots of BBQ business. We're gonna have to come visit soon.

kili

Chef Juke

wrote:

>I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
> Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the burn
>site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but electric.

Geez, Jim!

Quit it already, wouldja!?!?

Knock on wood. Buy a rabbit's foot. Go see a local voodoo lady.
SOMETHING!

You've had your share...now it's time for you to have some GOOD luck
for a change...

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"

Chef Juke

Big Jim wrote:
> I am back at home, tied to a wound vac and IV antibiotics.
> Had 2 surgeries on my foot (stepped on nail while cleaning up the

burn
> site). The new home is in place and hooked up to everything but

electric.

> --

Jim-

Sorry to hear bout your injuries! Let's hope this is THE LAST of your
bad luck! Hope you get fixed up quick.

Rob