Default Ove Glove Oven Mitt

Ove Glove Oven Mitt

http://www.OvenGlove.net

Ove Glove Oven Mitt can withstand temperatures of up to 480 degrees.
We've all lost grip of a sheet pan full of cookies fresh from the oven
because the hot pad or oven mitt we were using was just too big and
bulky to get a good firm grip on the pan. Kitchen towels aren't much
better as they often aren't thick enough or the right material to
protect our hands from the heat... let alone we usually end up dragging
the corner of the towel into the food!

http://www.OvenGlove.net

Graeme...in London

http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg

Don't you just love it:-)

Graeme

Ricky

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message
> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
>
> Don't you just love it:-)
>
> Graeme

Graeme is that you???

BOB

"Graemein London" > wrote in message

> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
>
> Don't you just love it:-)
>
> Graeme

Too bad, too.

I've heard good things about the Ove-Glove, but I don't buy spam
unless it's in a can and has the Hormel® on it.

BOB

Ron G

How did you get the "registered" symbol?

Is it a alt-shift something or other?

Thanks---
Ron

BOB > wrote in message
. ..
> "Graemein London" > wrote in message
>
> > http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
> >
> > Don't you just love it:-)
> >
> > Graeme

> Too bad, too.
>
> I've heard good things about the Ove-Glove, but I don't buy spam
> unless it's in a can and has the Hormel® on it.
>
> BOB

---

Larry Noah

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:42:08 -0800, "BOB" > wrote:

>"Graemein London" > wrote in message

>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
>>
>> Don't you just love it:-)
>>
>> Graeme

>Too bad, too.
>
>I've heard good things about the Ove-Glove, but I don't buy spam
>unless it's in a can and has the Hormel® on it.
>
>BOB

We have some Ove-Gloves. They are good. We paid about $10.00 each
for them locally.

As for Spam, we had some fried for breakfast yesterday.

Larry Noah

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 18:42:08 -0800, "BOB" > wrote:

>"Graemein London" > wrote in message

>> http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
>>
>> Don't you just love it:-)
>>
>> Graeme

>Too bad, too.
>
>I've heard good things about the Ove-Glove, but I don't buy spam
>unless it's in a can and has the Hormel® on it.
>
>BOB

We have some Ove-Gloves. They are good. We paid about $10.00 each
for them locally.

As for Spam, we had some fried for breakfast yesterday.

MarkS

> As for Spam, we had some fried for breakfast yesterday.

Spam Rocks! Has anyone tried smoking it, like bologna?
Could be good?.?

-debi

>For about the same price, you can get a pair of welding gloves from a
>hardware store. Much more versatile and tough enough to handle hot
>grill grates and the like.

if the ovglove gets wet, you get a bad burn,does that happen with
welding gloves?

-debi

>For about the same price, you can get a pair of welding gloves from a
>hardware store. Much more versatile and tough enough to handle hot
>grill grates and the like.

if the ovglove gets wet, you get a bad burn,does that happen with
welding gloves?

Leonard Lehew

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:51:23 -0600, -debi > wrote:

>>For about the same price, you can get a pair of welding gloves from a
>>hardware store. Much more versatile and tough enough to handle hot
>>grill grates and the like.

>if the ovglove gets wet, you get a bad burn,does that happen with
>welding gloves?

Welding gloves are heavy leather, and they are lined. Unless they get
soaked through you won't get burned. A splash of water won't do that,
but if you leave them out in the rain overnight, best to let them dry
before picking up something really hot.
Leonard Lehew

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 18:51:23 -0600, -debi > wrote:

>>For about the same price, you can get a pair of welding gloves from a
>>hardware store. Much more versatile and tough enough to handle hot
>>grill grates and the like.

>if the ovglove gets wet, you get a bad burn,does that happen with
>welding gloves?

Welding gloves are heavy leather, and they are lined. Unless they get
soaked through you won't get burned. A splash of water won't do that,
but if you leave them out in the rain overnight, best to let them dry
before picking up something really hot.
xtremely fast

> How did you get the "registered" symbol?
> Is it a alt-shift something or other?
> Thanks---
> Ron

===============================
Couple of different ways.

1. Copy and paste an existing ® and then save it in a file to copy and
paste again. I save mine in my signature file. Click INSERT, click
SIGNATURE and then click the number. Very quick for use in e-mail.

2. Get one from your character map
Click START
Click ALL PROGRAMS
Click ACCESSORIES
Click SYSTEM TOOLS
Click CHARACTER MAP
and go from there.

Brick

On 2-Apr-2005, "xtremely fast" > wrote:

> > How did you get the "registered" symbol?
> > Is it a alt-shift something or other?
> > Thanks---
> > Ron
> >

> ===============================
> Couple of different ways.
>
> 1. Copy and paste an existing ® and then save it in a file to copy and
> paste again. I save mine in my signature file. Click INSERT, click
> SIGNATURE and then click the number. Very quick for use in e-mail.
>
> 2. Get one from your character map
> Click START
> Click ALL PROGRAMS
> Click ACCESSORIES
> Click SYSTEM TOOLS
> Click CHARACTER MAP
> and go from there.

Start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map

On 2-Apr-2005, "xtremely fast" > wrote:

> > How did you get the "registered" symbol?
> > Is it a alt-shift something or other?
> > Thanks---
> > Ron
> >

> ===============================
> Couple of different ways.
>
> 1. Copy and paste an existing ® and then save it in a file to copy and
> paste again. I save mine in my signature file. Click INSERT, click
> SIGNATURE and then click the number. Very quick for use in e-mail.
>
> 2. Get one from your character map
> Click START
> Click ALL PROGRAMS
> Click ACCESSORIES
> Click SYSTEM TOOLS
> Click CHARACTER MAP
> and go from there.

Start/Program Files\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map
(Win 98 SE) Your system may very well vary from this, but you
can bet that Microsoft has it in there somewhere.

€ = ALT + 0128
˘ = ALT + 0162
© = ALT + 0169
® = ALT + 0174
° (Degrees) = ALT + 0176
± - ALT + 0177

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

TomD

Ron G wrote:
> How did you get the "registered" symbol?
>
> Is it a alt-shift something or other?
>
> Thanks---
> Ron
>

> BOB > wrote in message
> . ..
>
>>"Graemein London" > wrote in message

>>>http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg
>>>
>>>Don't you just love it:-)
>>>
>>>Graeme

>>Too bad, too.
>>
>>I've heard good things about the Ove-Glove, but I don't buy spam
>>unless it's in a can and has the Hormel® on it.
>>
>>BOB
>>

> ---

Ron,

Sent you an old table I had of "ALT" keystrokes.

TomD