lanre bewaji

Default International business partnership letter of introduction & request

Eternal Creations Limited
(Publishers of festacBREED)
208 Road, 'C' Close, House 2, Festac town, Lagos Nigeria.
Tel: 234(1)-8123840, 234(1)-2811612, 234(1)2906460, 234-8023813232,
234-8035666440, 234-8033286604.
E-mail: ,
RC: 602501

March 2005.

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are honored to seek an opportunity of doing business with your
prestigious organization. To further explore the possibility I would
like to give a brief description of our field of happiness.

Our company is Eternal Creations Limited located in the heart of
Nigeria's Industrial, commercial and business center Lagos with an
estimated population of over seven million. We are an indigenous
business firm with primary interest in consulting, marketing,
distribution, international sales and manufacturers representation,
franchising, publishing, travel and tours in the sub-Saharan Africa
market.

The board of Director of our organization has resolved as part of our
diversification objective, too seek out an international business
partners, eager in launching its brands and products in Africa and
particularly in Nigeria for maximum brand name and product exposure in
this new emerging local and regional market.

We are particularly interested in discussing the possibility of
representing your company domestically and regionally as Sales
Representative, Independent Sales Rep, Distributor, Agent or Partner.
We need not buttress the potentials of investments in the African and
Nigerian market as such information will be easily assessable to you.

We are however impressed of our ability, credentials and marketing
capabilities to assist global companies in facilitating and promoting
international business development, through sales representation using
our marketing and business expertise through our local network of
affiliates in Nigeria where we have particularly strong experience and
an extensive network of business associates and contacts.

We look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship, as we can help
reap the benefits of the global economy and achieve success in
partnerships and business synergy.

Regards,
For: ETERNAL CREATIONS LIMITED

BEWAJI OLANREWAJU OLAITAN
MD/Chief Operating Officer

+234(1)8123840 DIRECT-MOBILE
+234-8023813232 DIRECT-MOBILE
+44-7040104332 MOBILE
+44-8714740882 MOBILE
E/Fax: +44-7005921681

"lanre bejabi" > wrote:
> Eternal Cretins Limited
> (Publishers of festerBREED)
> []

SPAMming scum! Where's the $50,000,000 you were supposed to put in my bank?

--
Nick. To send your support to Any of Our Troops in Harm's Way, go to:
http://anysoldier.com/

Graeme...in London

http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/bbq%20spam.jpg

Keeping it on topic.

Graeme

lanre bewaji

sorry

I errorneously posted my proposal letter of introduction on this group
message board, i believe that was how you recieved my email.

Anyway the letter says almost all of what and who i am, i am an
enterpreneur based in lagos Nigeria, i am the Md of an organization
that has vested interest in publishing, marketing sales representation,
travels and tours just to mention a few.

I am presently in search of international organizations interested in
diversifying into the Nigerian market as our organization believes we
have the potential to grow and promote world brands in our local
market.

sorry for the mix up

Regards

lanre bewaji

Reg

lanre bewaji wrote:

> sorry
>
> I errorneously posted my proposal letter of introduction on this group
> message board, i believe that was how you recieved my email.

Right.

> Anyway the letter says almost all of what and who i am, i am an
> enterpreneur based in lagos Nigeria, i am the Md of an organization
> that has vested interest in publishing, marketing sales representation,
> travels and tours just to mention a few.

The old "I'm a businessman from Nigeria" scam? How original.

Brick

On 30-Mar-2005, Reg > wrote:

> anre bewaji wrote:
>
> > sorry
> >
> > I errorneously posted my proposal letter of introduction on this group
> > message board, i believe that was how you recieved my email.

> Right.
>
> > Anyway the letter says almost all of what and who i am, i am an
> > enterpreneur based in lagos Nigeria, i am the Md of an organization
> > that has vested interest in publishing, marketing sales representation,
> > travels and tours just to mention a few.

> The old "I'm a businessman from Nigeria" scam? How original.
>
> --
> Reg email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com

And you just couldn't just couldn't avoid containing your rage long enough
to avoid commenting on it could you?

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Reg

Brick wrote:

> And you just couldn't just couldn't avoid containing your rage long enough
> to avoid commenting on it could you?

Rage? That's a bit over the top I'd say. Plus you're contradicting yourself.
You just did exactly what you accused me of doing.

Reg