Kent

Default If anyone's considering a Weber...

Read the Comments from those who bought this. I have an older performer and
swear by it. If they've cheapened it that much think carefully.
The propane ignition makes all the difference in the world.
Kent

"Steve S" > wrote in message
newsBy_d.65100$7z6.30749@lakeread04...
> FYI...
> If anyone is thinking about a Weber gasser or the high-end charcoal model,
> amazon is running a sale and will ship for a penny.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/002-0304018-
>
> Steve S

Kent

"Steve S" > wrote in message
newsBy_d.65100$7z6.30749@lakeread04...
> FYI...
> If anyone is thinking about a Weber gasser or the high-end charcoal model,
> amazon is running a sale and will ship for a penny.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/002-0304018-
>
> Steve S

John

"Kent" > wrote in message
> Read the Comments from those who bought this. I have an older performer
> and swear by it. If they've cheapened it that much think carefully.
> The propane ignition makes all the difference in the world.
> Kent
>
> "Steve S" > wrote in message
> newsBy_d.65100$7z6.30749@lakeread04...
>> FYI...
>> If anyone is thinking about a Weber gasser or the high-end charcoal
>> model,
>> amazon is running a sale and will ship for a penny.
>>
>> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/002-0304018-
>>
>> Steve S

I agree Kent..
I have last years, which is my first charcoal grill in years..I love the
stainless steel top workspace..I looked at the link and see they now have
put a plastic worktop on the Performer..How disappointing...I have a nice
gas grill too and have not used it in a year..LOVE the Performer and your
right..The gas ignition makes all the difference..I use BGE lump in
mine...Glad I didn't wait to buy one....
John

rob

Weber make extremely well made barbeque grills. Bought my first genesis
about 15 yrs ago, still works and looks great. Get the smoking accessorie
if you like your barbeque smoked.
"Steve S" > wrote in message
newsBy_d.65100$7z6.30749@lakeread04...
> FYI...
> If anyone is thinking about a Weber gasser or the high-end charcoal model,
> amazon is running a sale and will ship for a penny.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...l/002-0304018-
>
> Steve S

Dave Bugg

rob wrote:

> Get the
> smoking accessorie if you like your barbeque smoked.

Whaaaa???
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

cl

Dave Bugg wrote:

> rob wrote:
>
> > Get the
> > smoking accessorie if you like your barbeque smoked.

> Whaaaa???

You must be asking this because you feel that ribs should be boiled, not
smoked.
Dave Bugg

cl wrote:

> You must be asking this because you feel that ribs should be boiled,
> not smoked.

You mean there are some folks who DON'T boil thier ribs first? How weird
:-)

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Weber SMS jamiep Barbecue 5 25-12-2011 12:53 PM
Weber SMS MikeandCori Barbecue 5 08-11-2011 04:41 AM
Custom upgrading Weber Q 200 to Weber Q 220 ddennick Barbecue 1 05-01-2010 11:42 PM
Weber S-450 raymond Barbecue 0 07-03-2007 10:14 PM
Need to buy a Weber! JaKe Barbecue 15 15-09-2004 09:33 PM