Alan

Default Supplier for Parts

Hi,

I am looking for a good supplier for BBQ parts. I am building my own grill
and smoker but need grates, etc. Anyone suggest a good supplier that I can
buy from on-line. Ideally they would be Canadian so I don't have to worry
about border issues, but any good supplier will do.

Thanks.

Alan

Edwin Pawlowski

"Alan" > wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a good supplier for BBQ parts. I am building my own
> grill and smoker but need grates, etc. Anyone suggest a good supplier
> that I can buy from on-line. Ideally they would be Canadian so I don't
> have to worry about border issues, but any good supplier will do.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alan

Buy? I thought you were building your own?

Any home store should have replacement grids for grills. I'd try Wal Mart or
Crappy Tire. Expanded sheet metal works too.

Alan

I am, but there are certain things that don't make sense to make myself. I
only have so much time and patience for this project..... It defeats the
purpose if I spend the whole summer building these damn things and never get
them finished in order to enjoy them....

. com...