Pete

Default Did I make mistake 100lb Pig Roast

Hi all,

Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp donation.

Was that something I should not have posted?

Seems last year you guys wanted that info.

Pete

Greg Muncill

On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:38:30 -0500, "Pete" >
wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp donation.
>
>Was that something I should not have posted?
>
>Seems last year you guys wanted that info.
>
>Pete

It's not erased on my server (earthlink). I just
pulled it up. It may be your particular newsreader/server.

Greg
Steve Calvin

Greg Muncill wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:38:30 -0500, "Pete" >
> wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp donation.
>>
>>Was that something I should not have posted?
>>
>>Seems last year you guys wanted that info.
>>
>>Pete
>>

> It's not erased on my server (earthlink). I just
> pulled it up. It may be your particular newsreader/server.
>
> Greg

The original isn't on my server but the topic is still there. I agree
with Greg. If anyone had an issue they would have spoken up. This group
isn't known for being docile. ;-)

--
Steve
Edwin Pawlowski

"Pete" > wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp donation.
>
> Was that something I should not have posted?
>
> Seems last year you guys wanted that info.
>
> Pete

Sometimes servers lose posts rather quickly.

No, while we are not for advertising, charitable work is welcome. You also
contribute real information at times, not here just to sell your products.
I don't think anyone has a problem with that.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

BOB

Pete wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp
> donation.
>
> Was that something I should not have posted?
>
> Seems last year you guys wanted that info.
>
> Pete

Pete The Butcher,
It's still here on my server. And I also agree with all the others...we
will let you know if you've posted anything that we don't agree with. As
Ed said, commercial advertising is frowned upon, but your charitable work
is more than welcome.

I just wish I could find a real butcher in the Orlando, Florida area. Do
you have any contacts in this area?

BOB

Pete

Thanks...
The Auction is at The Radisson Hotel in Cromwell Connecticut May 6th. 100lb
Pig Roast my MOJO style. Who ever wins will be happy.

Thanks again guys also for your support.
Pete

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> "Pete" > wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Seems someone erased my info on the Channel 3 Kids camp donation.
> >
> > Was that something I should not have posted?
> >
> > Seems last year you guys wanted that info.
> >
> > Pete

> Sometimes servers lose posts rather quickly.
>
> No, while we are not for advertising, charitable work is welcome. You

also
> contribute real information at times, not here just to sell your products.
> I don't think anyone has a problem with that.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Pete

Bob,
Try www.anywho.com search wholesale meats as a category in a large city near
you. If you don't like the results try another city. You'll get one.

Thanks Pete