Default Food Lion .99/lb pork picnic

On sale this week. Bone-in picnic. Gonna que it in the next week or so.
Mike W.... better stock up!

Rob

BOB wrote:
<some snip>
> Picnics are normally $0.89 to $1.09/# around here with $0.99 being

the
> norm if you don't mind shopping through the newspaper ads.

<snip more snip>
> BOB
> no Food Lions in Florida any more

Bob-

I've noticed something in the stores I frequent in N.C. for whatever
reason Smithfield is now present in force with pre-cut 'primals' like
butts, picnics, loins.
These has brought a surge in retail prices like 1.89/lb. for a boston
butt.

So, when I saw the picnic at sub $1 pricing I got something worthwhile
to buy.

I find this pricing strange as N.C. is the self-professed top pork
producer!

Rob
no Krogers in North Carolina any more.