Sandra Figueroa

Default joint venture

I would like to knowi if you would be interesting in posting this ad in your newsgroup.
thanks
Sandra

The Greatest Vitamin in the World was designed to nutritionally support the entire body! Unlike almost every vitamin company in the world today, we use only the highest grade Whole Vitamins (direct from fruits and vegetables, not synthetic), Chelated Minerals (most absorbable for the body to be able to utilize), Probiotics (good bacteria for the intestines, which is critical for supporting the body's immune system), Vegetable Enzymes (critical in supporting the body in digesting all the food we eat), all in one nutritional supplement! In this bottle, we also included other critical nutrients that are scientifically proven to help nutritionally support the body in all areas .There will never be anything as good for the body as this.
For more information go to
www.theonlyvitaminyouneed.us

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050303174303S3z6KqO2

Edwin Pawlowski

"Sandra Figueroa" > wrote in message
>I would like to knowi if you would be interesting in posting this ad in
>your newsgroup.
> thanks
> Sandra
>

> The Greatest Vitamin in the World was designed to nutritionally

No, this is not a commercial newsgroup and advertising is not wanted and not
welcome here. I can assure you that you will not make a single customer
and we will go out of our way to never buy your products.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Sandra Figueroa" > wrote in message
>I would like to knowi if you would be interesting in posting this ad in
>your newsgroup.
> thanks
> Sandra
>

> The Greatest Vitamin in the World was designed to nutritionally

No, this is not a commercial newsgroup and advertising is not wanted and not
welcome here. I can assure you that you will not make a single customer
and we will go out of our way to never buy your products.

JakBQuik

Sandra Figueroa wrote:
> I would like to knowi if you would be interesting in posting this ad

in your newsgroup.
> thanks
> Sandra

Sandra-

Not only will you never net a single customer from this newsgroup but,
folks like me will post publicly available WHOIS information regarding
your domain name in the event some else needs it. In addition, some
else may choose to contact yahoo for possible breach of Terms of
Service (TOS)

Registrant Name: Sandra Figueroa
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Address1: 760 S.Kihei rd-304
Registrant City: Kihei
Registrant State/Province: Hawaii
Registrant Postal Code: 96753
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.8088758217
Registrant Email:

BOB

JakBQuik wrote:

LOL!

We need a link to that photo since it shouldn't be posted to this
non-binary group.
How about Graeme's Spam pictures?

BOB

J.P.

" > wrote in
message
> Sandra-
>
> Not only will you never net a single customer from this newsgroup but,
> folks like me will post publicly available WHOIS information regarding
> your domain name in the event some else needs it. In addition, some
> else may choose to contact yahoo for possible breach of Terms of
> Service (TOS)
>
> Registrant Name: Sandra Figueroa
> Registrant Organization: Unknown
> Registrant Address1: 760 S.Kihei rd-304
> Registrant City: Kihei
> Registrant State/Province: Hawaii
> Registrant Postal Code: 96753
> Registrant Country: United States
> Registrant Country Code: US
> Registrant Phone Number: +1.8088758217
> Registrant Email:

Good move!! I find I have better success reporting screwup spammers
directly to their ISP. I'm certain Sandra has violated her ISP's Acceptable
Use Policy; hopefully Road Runner takes immediate action as I have prompted
them to do. From a quick whois search @ arin.net we find the
following...and, isn't it convenient that they supply the email address for
abuse complaints right in the whois info! (Consider her reported.)

Search results for: 66.91.121.25

OrgName: Road Runner
OrgID: RRWE
Address: 13241 Woodland Park Road
City: Herndon
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20171
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://ipmt.rr.com:4321

NetRange: 66.91.0.0 - 66.91.255.255
CIDR: 66.91.0.0/16
NetName: ROADRUNNER-HAWAII2
NetHandle: NET-66-91-0-0-1
Parent: NET-66-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS1.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS2.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS3.RR.COM
NameServer: DNS4.RR.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2001-03-29
Updated: 2003-02-11

TechHandle: ZS30-ARIN
TechName: ServiceCo LLC
TechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE10-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: IPTEC-ARIN
OrgTechName: IP Tech
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-345-3416
OrgTechEmail:

J.P.

Kevin S. Wilson

On 4 Mar 2005 14:56:03 -0800, "
> wrote:

>Sandra Figueroa wrote:
>> I would like to knowi if you would be interesting in posting this ad

>in your newsgroup.
>> thanks
>> Sandra
>>

>Sandra-
>
>Not only will you never net a single customer from this newsgroup but,
>folks like me will post publicly available WHOIS information regarding
>your domain name in the event some else needs it. In addition, some
>else may choose to contact yahoo for possible breach of Terms of
>Service (TOS)
>
>Registrant Name: Sandra Figueroa
>Registrant Organization: Unknown
>Registrant Address1: 760 S.Kihei rd-304
>Registrant City: Kihei
>Registrant State/Province: Hawaii
>Registrant Postal Code: 96753
>Registrant Country: United States
>Registrant Country Code: US
>Registrant Phone Number: +1.8088758217
>Registrant Email:

I think you're supposed to say, " I would like to knowi if you would
be interesting in posting this WHOIS information in your newsgroup."

F.G. Whitfurrows

If that photo was ever warranted this is the time, but not in the text
group. Damn! ROFL

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

BOB

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> If that photo was ever warranted this is the time, but
> not in the text group. Damn! ROFL

Heh heh.

I said the same thing.

It needs to be on a website so you can post the link to it in times like
this.

BOB

Matthew L. Martin

BOB wrote:
> F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
>
>>If that photo was ever warranted this is the time, but
>>not in the text group. Damn! ROFL
>>

> Heh heh.
>
> I said the same thing.
>
> It needs to be on a website so you can post the link to it in times like
> this.
>
> BOB

<http://www.mlmartin.com/pictures/birdflippin2.jpg>

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On 4 Mar 2005 14:56:03 -0800, "
> > wrote:
>
> I think you're supposed to say, " I would like to knowi if you would
> be interesting in posting this WHOIS information in your newsgroup."

Kev-

LOL!

Rob

joint venture Sandra Figueroa Diabetic 3 07-03-2005 01:26 AM
joint venture Sandra Figueroa Asian Cooking 3 05-03-2005 01:51 AM
joint venture Sandra Figueroa Mexican Cooking 0 04-03-2005 09:35 PM
joint venture Sandra Figueroa Asian Cooking 0 04-03-2005 09:34 PM
joint venture Thomas Curmudgeon Wine 0 12-01-2004 11:01 PM