Old 04-03-2005, 11:39 PM
Dana H. Myers

bk wrote:
"Dana H. Myers" wrote in message

bk wrote:

We've recently taken in a ten year old boy who insists on puting spicey
musterd based bbq sauce on everything.

I guess that's better than muss-turd sauce, but probably not
as nice as mustard sauce.

Thanks for the recipes and spelling lesson.
For one who couldn't spell his way out of a paper bag, I'm proud that the
readers understood my intent.

Hey, it's all in good fun, at least I intended it so.
I think it's been too cold, too wet, too dreary, too
long for too many of our normal participants. We need
to get outside in some warm sun and Q something, the
cabin fever is getting critical.

Dana

Old 05-03-2005, 09:41 PM
bk

Thanks for the recipes and spelling lesson.
For one who couldn't spell his way out of a paper bag, I'm proud that the
readers understood my intent.

Hey, it's all in good fun, at least I intended it so.
I think it's been too cold, too wet, too dreary, too
long for too many of our normal participants. We need
to get outside in some warm sun and Q something, the
cabin fever is getting critical.

Dana

I didn't read any negitivity in your comments. Saw lots of snow birds on the
beach today. Q'd a turkey yesterday, will be grilling a few chickens tonight
and we're considering ribs for tomorrow. Just couldn't help rubbing in the
benifits of life in SF.

Old 05-03-2005, 09:43 PM
Dana H. Myers

bk wrote:

I didn't read any negitivity in your comments. Saw lots of snow birds on the
beach today. Q'd a turkey yesterday, will be grilling a few chickens tonight
and we're considering ribs for tomorrow. Just couldn't help rubbing in the
benifits of life in SF.

Life in SF is excellent - almost as good as life out here
in the North/East Bay wine country :-)

Dana
Old 07-03-2005, 12:47 AM
[email protected]

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
[ . . . ]
Who watched the shoot-out between Woods & Mikelson today. What a
great Finish !!!

It was great, indeed! Watched the back nine from my 19th hole. ;-)
Tiger loves winning.Phil hates losing more than he loves winning.
Poor Phil. ;-(

--
Nick. To send your support to Any of Our Troops in Harm's Way, go to:
http://anysoldier.com/

Old 07-03-2005, 04:41 PM
Graeme...in London

wrote in message
Harry Demidavicius wrote:
[ . . . ]
Who watched the shoot-out between Woods & Mikelson today. What a
great Finish !!!

It was great, indeed! Watched the back nine from my 19th hole. ;-)
Tiger loves winning.Phil hates losing more than he loves winning.
Poor Phil. ;-(

Ernie Ells won a spectacular victory this weekend too, shooting an eagle at
the 18th to win by a shot.

David Toms looks excellent value @ 50/1 for The Masters. A number of the
bookies in the UK are offering a 1/4 the odds for a top 6 finish. Fill your
boots time.

Graeme

Guajillo Sauce Base Gunner[_6_] Mexican Cooking 0 08-03-2008 08:05 PM
The Organic Tea Base Mr.Wang Tea 0 14-12-2004 08:08 AM
gum base? Kitty Bouquet General Cooking 5 07-10-2004 04:59 AM
Mustard base sauce Ol' Hippie Barbecue 9 04-07-2004 10:36 PM
Penzey's soup base vs. Redi-base Stark Raven General Cooking 5 16-12-2003 02:48 PM