Randy

http://www.deeprivercommunication.co...ys-results.php

> Rob

Looks good, hope it tasted as good as it looked. What part of NC are
you in? -RP

Randy wrote:
> Looks good, hope it tasted as good as it looked. What part of NC are

> you in? -RP

Randy-

Thanks. It was tasty. My best to date I believe. Unfortunately, I ran
out of charcoal (20 lbs) after 12 hours and stuck the briskets in the
oven for another two to get the point shreddable. I had the in-laws
join us for dinner and nobody left the table hungry. Our flat was
freezer Qued for later enjoyment.The in-laws left with an additional
flat that I cooked for them.

I'm in Randolph County about 20 minutes south of Greensboro.

Rob

Randy wrote:
> Looks good, hope it tasted as good as it looked. What part of NC are

> you in? -RP

Randy-

Thanks. It was tasty. My best to date I believe. Unfortunately, I ran
out of charcoal (20 lbs) after 12 hours and stuck the briskets in the
oven for another two to get the point shreddable. I had the in-laws
join us for dinner and nobody left the table hungry. Our flat was
freezer Qued for later enjoyment.The in-laws left with an additional
flat that I cooked for them.

I'm in Randolph County about 20 minutes south of Greensboro.

Rob

LAST Sunday's results... [email protected] Barbecue 0 17-10-2005 05:36 PM
This Sunday's Cook J General Cooking 7 28-05-2005 06:46 AM
My Sunday cook [email protected] Barbecue 2 28-02-2005 11:36 AM
My Sunday Cook [email protected] Barbecue 2 20-12-2004 02:08 PM
Sunday's results... : I Rob Barbecue 2 31-03-2004 04:47 PM