Kevin S. Wilson

Default PLONKFEST NUMBER NINE: Cool realization of the fortune cookie kind

On 16 Feb 2005 08:50:33 +1000, Brian Eable
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson > writes:
>
>> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:04:24 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>
>> >See, Kevin is enamoured with me. That is why he gave me a signature.

>> Tired of paying Road Runner every month, Jerko?
>>
>> --
>> DISCLAIMER: if your name is Cal, this post is a deliberate joke,
>> probably being played on you personally, at this very moment, even
>> though it might not seem like it.

>If it's a "deliberate joke", WHY ISN'T IT FUNNY??

Don't look at me. Xcott was the one what wrote it. The disclaimer,
that is. I guess I should give him a slug line.

>PLONK!

REPLONK!

King of Idiot Hall > wrote:
> "Bill Cluck" > wrote in news:
>
> > [stupid crap snipped]

Hey, morons! You're posting in the wrong NewsGroup! Don't get me wrong.
We like reptiles . . . grilled, smoked and BBQ'd!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/