BIGEYE

Default BBQ Plate?

Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard that
you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
nasties.
Can anyone confirm this?
TIA

Edwin Pawlowski

"BIGEYE" > wrote in message

> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full
> of nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

We here all know the answer, you were just asking a bunch of idiots in the
past.

Stainless steel is a very good material to cook on. Some of the best
cookware and the best grills use it, as well as medical devices, eating
utensils, etc. SS is required for many things in the food processing and
restaurants business because it can be sanitized and has not ill effects on
the food it touches.

GALVANIZED steel, the zinc plated stuff should not be used. Now you can
inform the know-nothings of the past with the true information.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

BIGEYE

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote in message
m...

> "BIGEYE" > wrote in message
>
>> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
>> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
>> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
>> full of nasties.
>> Can anyone confirm this?
>> TIA

> We here all know the answer, you were just asking a bunch of idiots in the
> past.
>
> Stainless steel is a very good material to cook on. Some of the best
> cookware and the best grills use it, as well as medical devices, eating
> utensils, etc. SS is required for many things in the food processing and
> restaurants business because it can be sanitized and has not ill effects
> on the food it touches.
>
> GALVANIZED steel, the zinc plated stuff should not be used. Now you can
> inform the know-nothings of the past with the true information.
> --
> Ed
> http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Thanks guys for the info. I cooked on mild steel plate BBQ's when abroad
with excellent results. However due to our crappy weather in UK the BBQ
won't be used too often.
If I used mild steel here, it would rust up quite quickly.

Grant Erwin

BIGEYE wrote:

> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard that
> you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
> nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

What a crock. Make it. Use it. Be happy. - GWE
Steve Calvin

BIGEYE wrote:

> Thanks guys for the info. I cooked on mild steel plate BBQ's when abroad
> with excellent results. However due to our crappy weather in UK the BBQ
> won't be used too often.
> If I used mild steel here, it would rust up quite quickly.

What's the weather got to do with anything? I recently did a batch of
ribs up on the WSM in a snow storm at 5dF (-15C). Yummy.
--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

Tim Killian

Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware
always has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more
evenly.

BIGEYE wrote:

> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard that
> you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
> nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

BIGEYE

"Tim Killian" > wrote in message
> Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
> That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware always
> has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more evenly.
>

> BIGEYE wrote:
>
>> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
>> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
>> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
>> full of nasties.
>> Can anyone confirm this?
>> TIA

So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

Ed Huntress

"BIGEYE" > wrote in message
> "Tim Killian" > wrote in message
> > Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
> > That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware

always
> > has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more evenly.
> >

> > BIGEYE wrote:
> >
> >> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> >> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> >> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
> >> full of nasties.
> >> Can anyone confirm this?
> >> TIA

> So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

Tell us about your BBQ plate. Is it a plain, flat plate? How do you use it?

Stainless does conduct heat poorly, but the only real problem that causes is
uneven heat distribution when you're cooking over a concentrated flame. That
may or may not be an issue. It would be for a griddle used on a camp stove
(yes, I made one out of 1/8" stainless sheet around 35 years ago, and it was
worse than awful) but it could be completely irrelevant for other
applications.

--
Ed Huntress

BIGEYE

"Ed Huntress" > wrote in message
> "BIGEYE" > wrote in message
>> "Tim Killian" > wrote in message
>> > Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
>> > That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware

> always
>> > has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more
>> > evenly.

>> So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

> Tell us about your BBQ plate. Is it a plain, flat plate? How do you use
> it?
>
> Stainless does conduct heat poorly, but the only real problem that causes
> is
> uneven heat distribution when you're cooking over a concentrated flame.
> That
> may or may not be an issue. It would be for a griddle used on a camp stove
> (yes, I made one out of 1/8" stainless sheet around 35 years ago, and it
> was
> worse than awful) but it could be completely irrelevant for other
> applications.
>
> --
> Ed Huntress

Plain flat plate with wood burning fire underneath.

Dave Bugg

Steve Calvin wrote:

> What's the weather got to do with anything? I recently did a batch of
> ribs up on the WSM in a snow storm at 5dF (-15C). Yummy.

You're talkin' bbq, but bigeye is talkin' grillin. Grillers are more prone
to be sunny-only chefs :-)

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Matthew L. Martin

BIGEYE wrote:

> Plain flat plate with wood burning fire underneath.

That wouldn't be my first choice as SS is a miserable conductor of heat
and you will end up with hot and cold spots. Try a thick piece of
aluminum, 12mm or so. It will heat evenly and will not rust.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Ed Huntress

"BIGEYE" > wrote in message
> "Ed Huntress" > wrote in message

> > always

is

> >> So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

> > Tell us about your BBQ plate. Is it a plain, flat plate? How do you use
> > it?
> >
> > Stainless does conduct heat poorly, but the only real problem that

causes
> > is
> > uneven heat distribution when you're cooking over a concentrated flame.
> > That
> > may or may not be an issue. It would be for a griddle used on a camp

stove
> > (yes, I made one out of 1/8" stainless sheet around 35 years ago, and it
> > was
> > worse than awful) but it could be completely irrelevant for other
> > applications.
> >
> > --
> > Ed Huntress
> >

> Plain flat plate with wood burning fire underneath.

Well, that sounds like an invitation to hot-spots with stainless. I'd opt
for plain, mild steel. It distributes heat a lot better and it's easier to
cure, which makes it less likely to stick.

--
Ed Huntress

"Edwin Pawlowski" > wrote:
> "BIGEYE" > wrote in message
>
> > Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> > I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> > that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
> > full of nasties.
> > Can anyone confirm this?
> > TIA

> We here all know the answer, you were just asking a bunch of idiots in
> the past.
>
> Stainless steel is a very good material to cook on. Some of the best
> cookware and the best grills use it, as well as medical devices, eating
> utensils, etc. SS is required for many things in the food processing and
> restaurants business because it can be sanitized and has not ill effects
> on the food it touches.
>
> GALVANIZED steel, the zinc plated stuff should not be used. Now you can
> inform the know-nothings of the past with the true information.

As Edwin said, all SS is food safe. The most commonly used a

Type 304

The most common of austenitic grades, containing approximately 18% chromium
and 8% nickel. It is used for chemical processing equipment, for food,
dairy, and beverage industries, for heat exchangers, and for the milder
chemicals.

Type 316

Contains 16% to 18% chromium and 11% to 14% nickel. It also has molybdenum
added to the nickel and chrome of the 304. The molybdenum is used to
control pit type attack. Type 316 is used in chemical processing, the pulp
and paper industry, for food and beverage processing and dispensing and in
the more corrosive environments. The molybdenum must be a minimum of 2%.

Type 414

Has nickel added (2%) for improved corrosion resistance. Typical
applications include springs and cuttlery.

Type 430

The basic ferritic grade, with a little less corrosion resistance than Type
304. This type combines high resistance to such corrosives as nitric acid,
sulfur gases, and many organic and food acids.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

"BIGEYE" > wrote:
> "Tim Killian" > wrote in message

> > Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
> > That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware
> > always has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more
> > evenly.
> >
> > BIGEYE wrote:
> >
> >> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> >> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have
> >> heard that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as
> >> SS is full of nasties.
> >> Can anyone confirm this?
> >> TIA

> So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

Mild steel if ya keep it seasoned and out of the weather, else SS.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Peter T. Keillor III

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:02:45 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
> wrote:

>"BIGEYE" > wrote in message

<snip>
>> > may or may not be an issue. It would be for a griddle used on a camp>stove
>> > (yes, I made one out of 1/8" stainless sheet around 35 years ago, and it>> > was
>> > worse than awful) but it could be completely irrelevant for other>> > applications.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Ed Huntress
>> >

>> Plain flat plate with wood burning fire underneath.

>Well, that sounds like an invitation to hot-spots with stainless. I'd opt
>for plain, mild steel. It distributes heat a lot better and it's easier to
>cure, which makes it less likely to stick.

That's not barbeque (at least not in Texas), that's a grill. A former
supervisor had one of the most unusual rigs for that I've seen. He
had a huge barbeque pit with smoker constructed from an old butane
tank, mounted on a tandem axle trailer with 100 gal. water tank and
wood storage. The firebox on the end was about a 3' cube. The top of
the firebox was used as a grill and cooktop. This was a piece of 1/2"
inconel clad plate he had purchased from the plant salvage sale. It
conducted heat well and didn't corrode. He could do bacon, eggs, and
pancakes for a mob on that while the barbeque started, and at the same
time use it as a cook top for pots of sauce and beans.

Wonderful stuff if you could find a piece for a reasonable price. I
think Ed's right about the stainless, although it'd be fine as
expanded metal for the meat racks inside the pit.

Pete Keillor

Ed Huntress

"Peter T. Keillor III" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:02:45 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
> > wrote:

heat.
> <snip>

camp>stove

it>> > was

applications.

> >> Plain flat plate with wood burning fire underneath.

> >Well, that sounds like an invitation to hot-spots with stainless. I'd opt
> >for plain, mild steel. It distributes heat a lot better and it's easier

> >cure, which makes it less likely to stick.

> That's not barbeque (at least not in Texas), that's a grill.

Yeah, I think that's what he's describing. That's why I asked.

> A former
> supervisor had one of the most unusual rigs for that I've seen. He
> had a huge barbeque pit with smoker constructed from an old butane
> tank, mounted on a tandem axle trailer with 100 gal. water tank and
> wood storage. The firebox on the end was about a 3' cube. The top of
> the firebox was used as a grill and cooktop. This was a piece of 1/2"
> inconel clad plate he had purchased from the plant salvage sale. It
> conducted heat well and didn't corrode. He could do bacon, eggs, and
> pancakes for a mob on that while the barbeque started, and at the same
> time use it as a cook top for pots of sauce and beans.
>
> Wonderful stuff if you could find a piece for a reasonable price. I
> think Ed's right about the stainless, although it'd be fine as
> expanded metal for the meat racks inside the pit.
>
> Pete Keillor

Stainless makes a great rack-type grill, too. I spent 'way too many hours
making one for camping once upon a time. Then I forgot the damned thing at a
campground -- one that was about 300 miles away.

--
Ed Huntress

Joe

> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full
> of nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

It might be chrome covered stuff they refer to...

Maybe surgical stainless is safer / approved?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013

My eBay: http://tinyurl.com/3n8gj

Know a good travel agent? I need one. Really.

Ernie Leimkuhler

In article >, BIGEYE
> wrote:

> "Tim Killian" > wrote in message
> > Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
> > That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware always
> > has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more evenly.
> >

> > BIGEYE wrote:
> >
> >> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> >> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> >> that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
> >> full of nasties.
> >> Can anyone confirm this?
> >> TIA

> So should I use stainless steel, mild steel or what?

Stainless steel is harmless as a cooking surface, however it requires
constant coating with oil, because food sticks like crazy to it.
Unlike carbon steel, stainless steel does not develop an oxide layer
that can trap oils.
That oxide layer on carbon steel and cast iron is what makes it such a
good cooking surface.
Cast iron is even better because it is a much better heat conductor.
Stainless steel is the worst heat conductor of all, so it develops hot
spots very easily.
Harold and Susan Vordos

"Tim Killian" > wrote in message
> Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
> That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware
> always has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more
> evenly.

Blink. Blink. Never used?

Surely, you jest!

Harold

Gunner

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:54:23 -0800, "Harold and Susan Vordos"
> wrote:

>"Tim Killian" > wrote in message
>> Compared to copper and aluminum, SST is terrible at conducting heat.
>> That's why it's never used for grill surfaces and the best cookware
>> always has it laminated with aluminum or copper to spread the heat more
>> evenly.
>>

>Blink. Blink. Never used?
>
>Surely, you jest!
>
>Harold

http://www.magmaproducts.com/Products/products.html
http://www.magmaproducts.com/History/history.html

One of my clients

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Tom Miller

About ninety percent of the world's manufactured foods are manufactured in
316 or 316L stainless steel vessels as is most of the world's pharmaceutical
products. Beer is brewed in stainless vessels in all modern breweries. The
main reason NOT to use stainless steel plate for a barbeque is that
stainless is a relatively poor heat conductor and requires a larger burner
than a mild steel or copper. Also , for some reason , the food tend to stick
to a stainless steel plate much more strongly than to a mild steel or cast
iron plate. I've had all three, stainless stell,cast iron and mild steel. I
much prefer cast iron for that reason.

Tom Miller

"BIGEYE" > wrote in message
> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard

that
> you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
> nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

Martin H. Eastburn

BIGEYE wrote:

> Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard that
> you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
> nasties.
> Can anyone confirm this?
> TIA

Building a BBQ are we ? We BBQ 12 months a year ourselves.

What I advise - go to the local hardware store and look for repair parts !

Might get a nice grill made for a large Weber or another and a periodic retro fix...

Just make to match.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

"Martin H. Eastburn" > wrote:
> BIGEYE wrote:
>
> > Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> > I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard
> > that you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is
> > full of nasties.
> > Can anyone confirm this?
> > TIA
> >

> Building a BBQ are we ? We BBQ 12 months a year ourselves.
>[]

Martin. Post some pics to alt.binaries.food if ya can.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Steve W.

That must be why my Weber is all stainless.
--
Steve
"Martin H. Eastburn" > wrote in message
> BIGEYE wrote:
>
> > Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
> > I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have

heard that
> > you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is

full of
> > nasties.
> > Can anyone confirm this?
> > TIA
> >

> Building a BBQ are we ? We BBQ 12 months a year ourselves.
>
> What I advise - go to the local hardware store and look for repair

parts !

> Might get a nice grill made for a large Weber or another and a

periodic retro fix...

> Just make to match.
>
> Martin
>
> --
> Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
> @ home at Lion's Lair with our computer
> NRA LOH, NRA Life
> NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder

Koz

BIGEYE wrote:

>Nobody seems to know the answer to this one.
>I am considering using 6mm stainless steel as a BBQ plate. I have heard that
>you can't use stainless steel for cooking food on a BBQ as SS is full of
>nasties.
>Can anyone confirm this?
>TIA

Only one thing to watch out for. Some stainless materials (such as
T304) suffer from "green rot" (sometimes called grain rot, and something
like intergranular exfoliation--can't remember exactly) when held at 600
to 1200 degrees. The temp varies with the stainless mix so the numbers
given are for T304. 99+% of time you won't see and real problems caused
by this but it is possible that the carbides will migrate in the
stainless and you end up with large grains of material instead of a
uniform mix of metal. The result is that the stainless will become
brittle and may start corroding.

We do use T304 in roasters for vegetables at about 750 F and haven't yet
had green rot problems that caused any failures of stressed components.

They had similar problems in some military weapons of stainless where
(In pics, and I don't know squat about guns) it appeared the metal
around where the hot gasses escaped looked like it had been disolved.

To the best of my memory, the problem occurs more when held at these
temps rather than because of passing through these temps. That is, you
can run the T304 at 1300f as long as you get there fast and cool off
fast but if you let it pass slowly through the middle temps, things will
degrade.

People like the BBQ hot and a plate/skillet may be used for "blackened"
fish and similar which would require both a grate and plate to spend a
lot of time between that 600 and 1200 mark.

So...after all this blowharding...I'd still use stainless myself <G>

Koz

Clay Cahill

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:37:48 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Steve Calvin wrote:
>
>> What's the weather got to do with anything? I recently did a batch of
>> ribs up on the WSM in a snow storm at 5dF (-15C). Yummy.

>You're talkin' bbq, but bigeye is talkin' grillin. Grillers are more prone
>to be sunny-only chefs :-)

I think he's referring to what in some parts of the Empire is called a
BBQ (my experience is from Australia and New Zealand where I have
family and friends... not sure if the same holds true in England).
They differentiate clearly between grills, smokers and what they call
BBQ's... which are essentially gas or charcoal fired skillets.

Clay-

--
Standard Disclaimer:
My Employer gives my internet access, but I don't speak for them...

Clay Cahill 2004

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late
nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - David Lee Roth
Dave Bugg

Clay Cahill wrote:

> I think he's referring to what in some parts of the Empire is called a
> BBQ (my experience is from Australia and New Zealand where I have
> family and friends... not sure if the same holds true in England).
> They differentiate clearly between grills, smokers and what they call
> BBQ's... which are essentially gas or charcoal fired skillets.

Since BBQ is NOT a piece of equipment, but the meat produced via a specific
method of cooking, perhaps the Empire needs to differentiate a bit more,
wot. :-)
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Martin H. Eastburn

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Clay Cahill wrote:
>

>>I think he's referring to what in some parts of the Empire is called a
>>BBQ (my experience is from Australia and New Zealand where I have
>>family and friends... not sure if the same holds true in England).
>>They differentiate clearly between grills, smokers and what they call
>>BBQ's... which are essentially gas or charcoal fired skillets.

> Since BBQ is NOT a piece of equipment, but the meat produced via a specific
> method of cooking, perhaps the Empire needs to differentiate a bit more,
> wot. :-)

Dave -

Must be a novice at the grand BBQ instrument. We cook 12 months a year on ours.
We cook all sorts of meat as you say, cook corn in the shuck, beans in a pan,
and various bread and bread like materials. Meat is 'fried' or baked.
Others are rotated. Some are speared. The best was a birthday cake when
the family oven did a nose dive some 30 years ago. The cake came out perfect.

It is simply the kitchen wood burner transformed into a propane burning cooker.

Martin [ still learning on that machine ]
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer
NRA LOH, NRA Life
Clay Cahill

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:49:55 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Clay Cahill wrote:
>
>> Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better than "Srimp on
>> the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

>Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Had an answer... but this being a family news group and all....

--
Standard Disclaimer:
My Employer gives my internet access, but I don't speak for them...
So blame me for saying something dumb, not them.

Clay Cahill 2004

"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late
nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - David Lee Roth
BOB

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Clay Cahill wrote:
>
>> Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better
>> than "Srimp on the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

> Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Hmmmmm.
Never mind.

BOB

Steve Calvin

BOB wrote:

> Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>>Clay Cahill wrote:
>>

>>>Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better
>>>than "Srimp on the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

>>Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)
>>

> Hmmmmm.
> Never mind.
>
> BOB

wonder if we're all thinking the same thing... ;-)

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
Matthew L. Martin

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Clay Cahill wrote:
>

>>Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better than "Srimp on
>>the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

> Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

See "Tampopo", though she wasn't blonde.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Rick Cook

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Clay Cahill wrote:
>

>>Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better than "Srimp on
>>the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

> Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Well, there used to be this porno site that specialized in anatomically
correct Barbies in various -- unusual -- positions, and. . .

--RC

"Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> Clay Cahill wrote:
>
> > Aye... But "Shrimp on the Barbie" sounds so much better than "Srimp on
> > the gasser with a sheet of steel on top."

> Why would anyone put shrimp on a blonde? :-)

Ask Billie Bardy. ;-D

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

axolotl

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> See "Tampopo", though she wasn't blonde.

and served with noodles..

great movie.

Kevin Gallimore