FoodBanter.com

-   -   My toast to Jack... (https://www.foodbanter.com/barbecue/53410-my-toast-jack.html)

Chef Juke 05-02-2005 08:27 PM

My toast to Jack...

Pics on A.B.F.

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Steve Calvin 05-02-2005 08:35 PM

Chef Juke wrote:

> Pics on A.B.F.
>
> -Chef Juke
> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
> www.chefjuke.com

Optonline SUCKS for a usenet server! TWO days behind the posts!
(which is why I don't use it for the ASCII groups)

Anyhow, I can't see the pics, but I was right there with ya at
precisely 3:00.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

Fyrepup 06-02-2005 01:04 AM

"Steve Calvin" > wrote in message
> Chef Juke wrote:
>
>> Pics on A.B.F.
>>
>> -Chef Juke
>> "EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
>> www.chefjuke.com
>>

> Optonline SUCKS for a usenet server! TWO days behind the posts! (which is
> why I don't use it for the ASCII groups)
>
> Anyhow, I can't see the pics, but I was right there with ya at precisely
> 3:00.
>
> --
> Steve
>
> Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
> bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

I was there also. See you in the smoke, Jack