Old 09-02-2005, 06:14 AM

" BOB" wrote:
[]If it happens that the right woman ever finds me, I just
might have to fly the furry one down to Phloridah for the service.
;-)

You've got the right idea, BOB. Don't search, just be open to discovery.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 09-02-2005, 06:16 AM

"TFM®" wrote:
wrote:
Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd
a brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

I take offense at that statement.

You and your Bride were too drunk to notice!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 09-02-2005, 06:24 AM
[email protected]

Harry Demidavicius wrote:
On 09 Feb 2005 02:58:31 GMT, wrote:

Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a
brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

Nuptualees? Can you parse that please, Nickolaichick . . .

Perhaps, Nuptialists, a Bride or Wife; and a Bridegroom or Husband, would
have been more correct. I meant 'those subjected to a nuptual', badhkin!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 10-02-2005, 02:41 AM
BOB

Brick wrote:

I sure wish I were as eloquent as you Steve because you
pretty well summed it up.

I dunno, Brick. Eloquent or not, your reply up above to Graham's post
pretty well said it all, except for the one ommission that Kili pointed
out.

BOB

Old 10-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Matthew L. Martin

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
Matthew L. Martin wrote:

Gus wrote:

-- nothing of importance and, once again, completely missing the
point.

Here is what I think you should do:

FOAD.

Dang , Matthew. I was just gettin ready to post a small apology and
explanation to Gus as to why we get all worked up over stuff like the crap
he was writin'.................Oh well,

**** him......everyone thinks he's a prick anyway.g

It's pretty clear that he thinks he owns the ng and we must behave to
suit him. If he doesn't like the way we behave, he doesn't have to
participate.

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?

Old 10-02-2005, 04:27 PM
Duwop

"Matthew L. Martin" wrote in message
It's pretty clear that he thinks he owns the ng and we must behave to
suit him. If he doesn't like the way we behave, he doesn't have to
participate.

Yeah, seems that came back here intending to be good neighbor but his nature
just wouldnt let him.

Silly food day Serene Vannoy General Cooking 1 19-05-2010 02:14 PM
silly question Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 27 17-01-2007 09:36 PM
Silly Question Green Mtn. Griller General Cooking 3 15-10-2006 04:53 AM
A silly question.. Amamba Barbecue 1 12-08-2006 03:37 AM
Silly Little Tip Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 88 31-03-2004 04:19 AM