Old 08-02-2005, 06:20 AM
JD

"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

JD wrote:
After a 22 year run of blissful singularity I am marrying my best
friend, Aileen, on Valentine's Day. She'll also be joining me in my
real estate business as well. If any of you are conveniently located
to Bainbridge Island, WA, I'd be honored to have you witness this
spectacle which by it's rarity is surely a sign of the Apocolypse.
We're too old and jaded to go through the crap of planning a wedding
so this things is gonna be a small quickie. 1:30ish at the Wyatt
House on Wyatt and Madison near the ferry dock.

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a brought the
beer for the blessing.g

Seriously??!? We've been going nuts trying to find someone to officiate
without making us go through the pre-sentencing counseling and requiring
that we join their church. We're 52 years old fer Chrissakes, as if
counseling us would have much effect.

JD

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Old 08-02-2005, 06:41 AM

"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:
JD wrote:
After a 22 year run of blissful singularity I am marrying my best
friend, Aileen, on Valentine's Day. She'll also be joining me in my
real estate business as well. If any of you are conveniently located
to Bainbridge Island, WA, I'd be honored to have you witness this
spectacle which by it's rarity is surely a sign of the Apocolypse.
We're too old and jaded to go through the crap of planning a wedding
so this things is gonna be a small quickie. 1:30ish at the Wyatt
House on Wyatt and Madison near the ferry dock.

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a
brought the beer for the blessing.g

Speaking of which, how's yer brew?

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 08-02-2005, 06:16 PM
Jack Sloan

"JD" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Dave Bugg" wrote in message
JD wrote:

After a 22 year run of blissful singularity I am marrying my best
friend, Aileen, on Valentine's Day.

Congrats big time, JD. Aileen is a gorgeous lady, well-spoken, and has

great personality. How the heck did ya get her to agree? :-) Just
kiddin'. Hope to see you two again soon.

--
Dave

How, you ask? There's an old Texas platitude, "Even a blind chicken gets a
kernel of corn now and then".

When I growed up in Texas it was "Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now
and then".
Jack

Old 08-02-2005, 06:50 PM
Matthew L. Martin

Jack Sloan wrote:

When I growed up in Texas it was "Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now
and then".

Here in NE it's "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while".

--
Matthew

Which one do you want?
Old 08-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Piedmont

JD wrote:

[...]

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at www.uua.org

--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!

Old 09-02-2005, 02:41 AM
F.G. Whitfurrows

Matthew L. Martin wrote:
Jack Sloan wrote:

When I growed up in Texas it was "Even a blind hog finds an acorn
every now and then".

Here in NE it's "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while".

Here in Washington it's "Even a blind stoner finds a bud every day".

Unless you live in Granite Falls where it's

"Even a blind tweaker *finds* some money to buy his meth every day".

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 09-02-2005, 03:16 AM
BOB

Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote
in message ...

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more
than a little offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony.
Hell, I'd a brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist
church, they'll marry anyone! You can search for local
congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed
Reverand. It was sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes
of the Nuptualees.

And I've seen the video. Furry foot did amaze even me with his
sensitivity. If it happens that the right woman ever finds me, I just
might have to fly the furry one down to Phloridah for the service.
;-)

BOB

Old 09-02-2005, 03:37 AM
TFM®

Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a
brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

I take offense at that statement.

TFM®

Old 09-02-2005, 03:38 AM
TFM®

BOB wrote:
wrote:
Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote
in message ...

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more
than a little offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony.
Hell, I'd a brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist
church, they'll marry anyone! You can search for local
congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed
Reverand. It was sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes
of the Nuptualees.

And I've seen the video. Furry foot did amaze even me with his
sensitivity. If it happens that the right woman ever finds me, I just
might have to fly the furry one down to Phloridah for the service.
;-)

BOB

It's worth the trip to Wenatchee, Wa. Don't be such a tight ass. :-)

TFM®

Old 09-02-2005, 04:12 AM
Harry Demidavicius

On 09 Feb 2005 02:58:31 GMT, wrote:

Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a brought
the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

Nuptualees? Can you parse that please, Nickolaichick . . .

Harry

marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

I take offense at that statement.

TFM®

Hey, TFM?

I didn't know you were Nuptualees. I thought you was American.

Gee, you never can tell....

;-)

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com

Old 09-02-2005, 05:57 AM
JD

"TFM®" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
Piedmont wrote:
JD wrote:
"F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote in message

Being a Reverend *and* a BBQ NG aquaintence, I'm more than a little
offended
at not having been asked to perform the ceremony. Hell, I'd a
brought the beer for the blessing.g

Look in the phone book for a Unitarian-Universalist church, they'll
marry anyone! You can search for local congragations at
www.uua.org

I've been to a Marriage performed by the Furry Footed Reverand. It was
sensitive, pithy and tuned to the wishes of the Nuptualees.

I take offense at that statement.

TFM®

Hey, don't get pithed off

JD

Silly food day Serene Vannoy General Cooking 1 19-05-2010 02:14 PM
silly question Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 27 17-01-2007 09:36 PM
Silly Question Green Mtn. Griller General Cooking 3 15-10-2006 04:53 AM
A silly question.. Amamba Barbecue 1 12-08-2006 03:37 AM
Silly Little Tip Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 88 31-03-2004 04:19 AM