Old 06-02-2005, 04:22 PM
cl

"Gus" wrote in message
Top Posted on Purpose...

This is what was being written about... an abosolute vulgar reply by an
absolute idiot !

Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Leave fosco alone. He is stuck with an average sized boner and is mad at the
world for it. Most of us prefer to use an 8 or 10inch tool instead.

-CAL

Old 06-02-2005, 04:30 PM
F.G. Whitfurrows

kilikini wrote:
Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

kili

Fosco's patience was wearing just a touch thin, yesterday, Kili. Fosco
guesses Fosco just wasn't in the mood to put up with butthunches like Gus
anymore so Fosco added Butthunch to Fosco's killfile and now Fosco will
never have to read another thing Butthunch posts.

Fosco feels better today.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Old 06-02-2005, 04:39 PM
kilikini

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
kilikini wrote:
Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

kili

Fosco's patience was wearing just a touch thin, yesterday, Kili. Fosco
guesses Fosco just wasn't in the mood to put up with butthunches like
Gus anymore so Fosco added Butthunch to Fosco's killfile and now
Fosco will never have to read another thing Butthunch posts.

Fosco feels better today.

Kili guesses that Fosco needs Fosco's space. Kili understands. Kili thanks
Fosco for Fosco's kind reply. No butthunch's required.

kili

Old 06-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Gus

"kilikini" wrote in message
.. .
F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
kilikini wrote:
Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

kili

Fosco's patience was wearing just a touch thin, yesterday, Kili. Fosco
guesses Fosco just wasn't in the mood to put up with butthunches like
Gus anymore so Fosco added Butthunch to Fosco's killfile and now
Fosco will never have to read another thing Butthunch posts.

Fosco feels better today.

Kili guesses that Fosco needs Fosco's space. Kili understands. Kili

thanks
Fosco for Fosco's kind reply. No butthunch's required.

kili

Yo-Ho, Dave...

Here's some more of that 3d person stuff you said you hated. And they even
stuck some of YOUR name into it! Man alive, will the little people never
learn any respect at all?

Gotta smile, folks. SOME people just fuss way too much about way too little
as they struggle to grow up!

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau, Houston, Texas

Old 06-02-2005, 06:41 PM
Duwop

"Gus"

"kilikini" wrote in message
F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
kilikini wrote:
Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

Here's some more of that 3d person stuff you said you hated. And they even
stuck some of YOUR name into it! Man alive, will the little people never
learn any respect at all?

Gotta smile, folks. SOME people just fuss way too much about way too

little
as they struggle to grow up!

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau, Houston, Texas

Gus appreciated that your last few posts stopped that stylistic nonsense.
But to expect to push like you did and not get pushed back? Who's being
childish? You want to be opinionated and say anything you want without
repercussions I suggest you find some corner where nobody is listenening,
cuz people don't act like that and you know it. So stop with your act. You
want to act like an asshole expect to be treated like one. When you've been
normal, you've been treated normal. Pretty simple really, third grade stuff.

Where's YOUR respect?

Old 06-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Gus

wrote in message
"Gus" wrote:
wrote in message news:[email protected]
i have no idea why you post relevance last, on this site

Answered by Gus...

To Dug -- this newsgroup has its own rules and customs.

Nick wrote:

Gus, I believe I've read some good posts from you in the past. I don't
consider this to be one of them. Is it true that you 'don't give a fig for
rules or customs'? Do you walk around naked in public, etc? Have you read
about Usenet Netiquette? Have you read the BBQ FAQ? Are you familiar with
the concept of 'Works and plays well with others'? I restrain myself.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

And Gus comes back again... (replying to Nick and for all...)

It is a fact that I do not particularly like to follow exact rules and regs
unless they exert some meaningful import to what is going on or what should
be going on. Top and bottom posting are not of urgency at all times.
Wearing one's shrapnel helmet on top is far more important than sitting on
it. Making a note on top of someone else's note is not as vital. Thus,
when it comes to protecting the cranium, I tend to follow the rules. When
it comes to posting a note on the newsgroup, I follow the rules when it
seems important or truly polite to do so.

Chiding me about my lack of sensitivity in this sort of thing is all right,
and I sit here, sore-fingered from keying in, nicely reprimanded. The world
has my sincere apology for having top posted (on purpose at that).

But, we should better pay attention to more important things in these
messages, such as vulgarity and the obvious hypocrisy of some "insiders" as
to name-calling and "third-person" usage. On the one hand, they fuss at
things like those, while, on the other hand, freely indulge themselves in
them. Perhaps THEY (and thus WE) might benefit from a visit to the barbecue
FAQ dealie.

Attention to this newsgroup, I believe, should become mandatory for all
would-be psychiatrists as they trudge through their studies. There's a lot
of pathology -- and of course, there is also a lot of helpful, friendly,
courteous, kind-hearted advice and holding out of hands to noobies, snotty
though some of us may be.

For Q-ing purposes, I love to read the messages posted here. But to watch
what occurs when the pot is stirred with that "paddle of controversy," there
seems to be few better sources of outrageous messages than this newsgroup.
While juveniles say lots of things that should better be left unsaid, here
attending this newsgroup are supposedly ALL adults interested in
promulgation of information concerning a very special type of cooking. It
certainly does get wild when a few of the less inhibited among them drop
back into various forms of juvenile emotional frenzy and begin to carp,
gripe, cuss, swear and carry on like the fools they become.

Make you all a bet.

Not one of those people I just described would act that way were it not for
the "anonymity" of the Internet. If they believed that we were watching
them as they typed their foolish stuff, they would turn "nice" again right
quickly. Betcha !

However, fight on folks, those of you who like to do so. I find you to be
of interest.

Best to all,
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Old 06-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Graeme...in London

"Gus" wrote in message

snipped unread

Make you all a bet.

Even money you ain't here in June!

Not one of those people I just described would act that way were it not

for
the "anonymity" of the Internet.

This group has **** all to do with the internet. Yes, I swore, sorry Gus.

Plonk!

Graeme

Old 06-02-2005, 11:37 PM
Gus

"Graeme...in London" wrote in message

This group has **** all to do with the internet. Yes, I swore, sorry Gus.

Plonk!

Graeme

Shoot-a-bug, Graeme. I have too long labored (sorry, Graeme, I probably
meant laboured) under the false notion that all Londoners were staid,
unemotional beings. Never would I have figured on any of them dropping down
to cussing on so small a pretext. Thanks for enlightening me and probably
many others who never, never realized that the fogbound were also word-bound
and stuck on just a few coarse, quite meaningless, expressions.

"Created" and not "procreated" might have been more appropriate, however
erroneous. Become more versatile. One gets tired of that dull-witted old "F"
word that some of the clowns around here cherish so highly.

Best to you and all...
Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Old 06-02-2005, 11:58 PM

"kilikini" wrote:
F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
Gus wrote:
A bunch of smart ass shit aimed at irritating the rest of us while
appearing to help out the noobie.

Gus no longer exists on *my* afb. Gus is dead to me.
Gus can kiss my ****in' ass.

There, feel better now Gus?

Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

kili, what about me? I added Goofy Gus ta my Kevvie file, too!?

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Old 07-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Brick

Goodbye Gus. I wish you a healthy and prosperous year.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Old 07-02-2005, 01:36 AM
Brick

On 6-Feb-2005, wrote:

"Gus" wrote:
Top Posted on Purpose...

This is what was being written about... an abosolute vulgar reply by an
absolute idiot !

Gus Kilthau
Houston, Texas

Ah, well. It is truly written: You can lead a horse's ass to Usenet, but
you can't make him think!

Join Kevvie in my exquisite kf, Gus. AMF!

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to:
http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten Thanks ! ! !

Ditto, and take your "I'm better then thou attitude" somewhere else. You
were
doing pretty good for awhile, but obviously it irks you to comply with the
norms
desired by this group. We won't miss you.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Old 07-02-2005, 01:42 AM
Steve Calvin

OOPS,

I think that I hit the wrong freekin' button by mistake and sent
someone on this thread a private email - my apologies to whomever.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
Old 07-02-2005, 01:46 AM
Brick

I'm not even going to quote that shit that Gus spouted. For sure I have
commited enough faux pas in this group to get chastised and I have
a couple of times, but for sure I don't go out of my way to antagonize
the group. Anybody who does is too stupid to stay out of my KF.
Anybody that goes out of their way on a continuing basis to 'Shit'
in their own messkit does not deserve that I waste my time reading
their drivel.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Old 07-02-2005, 01:52 AM
Brick

On 6-Feb-2005, "F.G. Whitfurrows" wrote:

kilikini wrote:
Fos, put the kids to bed, give the wifey poo a kiss for me and have
yourself a glass of BOTD. LOL

kili

Fosco's patience was wearing just a touch thin, yesterday, Kili. Fosco
guesses Fosco just wasn't in the mood to put up with butthunches like Gus
anymore so Fosco added Butthunch to Fosco's killfile and now Fosco will
never have to read another thing Butthunch posts.

Fosco feels better today.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner

Brick just can't help it Fosco. Brick feels a whole lot better after reading
your post.
Brick won't be seeing 'Gus' anymore either. And you know what? There ain't a

'F%^&*() thing he can do about it. We don't need to include him if we don't
want
to. What good is it going to do him to post here if nobody ever sees it?

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Silly food day Serene Vannoy General Cooking 1 19-05-2010 02:14 PM
silly question Mr Libido Incognito General Cooking 27 17-01-2007 09:36 PM
Silly Question Green Mtn. Griller General Cooking 3 15-10-2006 04:53 AM
A silly question.. Amamba Barbecue 1 12-08-2006 03:37 AM
Silly Little Tip Wayne Boatwright General Cooking 88 31-03-2004 04:19 AM