Steve Calvin

Brick wrote:

> Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
>
> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Kind of like the lack of snippage?

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

Default BBQ Short Ribs

BBQ Short Ribs
4 lb Beef short ribs
1 t Salt (optional)
3/4 c Chopped onion
1 tb Vegetable oil
3/4 c Catsup
1/2 c Aunt Jemima Syrup
-OR- Lite Syrup
1/3 c Lemon juice
3 tb Worcestershire sauce
2 tb Prepared mustard
1/4 ts Pepper
This is http://www.webrecipes.info recipe

Trim excess fat from ribs. Place ribs and salt in 4-qt. saucepan or
Dutch oven. Cover with water, bring to a boil. Cover; simmer 1-1/2 to 2
hours or until tender. Meanwhile, saute onion in oil until tender. Add
remaining ingredients; simmer 15 minutes. Drain ribs. Place on rack in
broiler pan or over ash-colored coals on outdoor grill so meat is 6 to
7 inches from heat. Broil 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Baste ribs
with sauce; continue broiling about 10 minutes, turning and basting
frequently with sauce. Serve with remaining sauce, if desired. For more
see http://www.webrecipes.info

Brick

<snip spam>

Anybody want my recipe for BBQ'd SPAM?

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)
Duwop

> wrote in message
> BOILED Short Ribs
>Snip boiling recipe<

You're kinda slow aren't ya? Google search this group for the word "boiled"

But thanks for letting us all know you don't know WTF "bbq" is. Give it up,
you lost before you got started.

Here ya go Clueless, read some of these threads:
<http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...l=en&ie=UTF-8&
as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.food.barbecue& as_usubject=&as_uauthors=m
oosemeat&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1 &as_miny=1981&as_maxd=27&a
s_maxm=1&as_maxy=2005&safe=off>

Matthew L. Martin

SNIPPAGE

Why US BBQ is inferior??????????/

Matthew

BOB

http://www.s.info recipe

> Trim excess fat from ribs. Place ribs and salt in 4-qt.
> saucepan or Dutch oven.
> Cover with water, bring to a
> boil. Cover; simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.

Nope. Right here this post is off topic. Sure, boil all the flavor out
of the ribs if that's what you want, but don't come here to a Barbecue
newsgroup and call this concoction Barbecue.

Where is your smoke?

BOB
not trying to feed a troll, just giving the benefit of doubt just in case
this is a true (however misguided) post

Johnny Mc

> Anybody want my recipe for BBQ'd SPAM?
>
> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Sure, I love SPiced hAM

--

Just Brew It!
Johnny Mc

To E-mail me, just cut the "CRAP"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny Mc

Maybe he should call it
"Boil-B-Que"

--

Just Brew It!
Johnny Mc

To E-mail me, just cut the "CRAP"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.. .
http://www.s.info recipe

>> Trim excess fat from ribs. Place ribs and salt in 4-qt.
>> saucepan or Dutch oven.
>> Cover with water, bring to a
>> boil. Cover; simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.

> Nope. Right here this post is off topic. Sure, boil all the flavor out
> of the ribs if that's what you want, but don't come here to a Barbecue
> newsgroup and call this concoction Barbecue.
>
> Where is your smoke?
>
> BOB
> not trying to feed a troll, just giving the benefit of doubt just in case
> this is a true (however misguided) post

Dave Bugg

Matthew L. Martin wrote:

> Why US BBQ is inferior??????????/

lol. More like.. "What many American's THINK is BBQ is inferior"

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to:
http://usafreedomcorps.gov/
Brick

http://www.s.info recipe

> >> Trim excess fat from ribs. Place ribs and salt in 4-qt.
> >> saucepan or Dutch oven.
> >> Cover with water, bring to a
> >> boil. Cover; simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until tender.

> > Nope. Right here this post is off topic. Sure, boil all the flavor out
> >
> > of the ribs if that's what you want, but don't come here to a Barbecue
> > newsgroup and call this concoction Barbecue.
> >
> > Where is your smoke?
> >
> > BOB
> > not trying to feed a troll, just giving the benefit of doubt just in
> > case
> > this is a true (however misguided) post

Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)
BOB

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Brick wrote:
>
>> Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
>>
>> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

> Kind of like the lack of snippage?

<eg>

> --
> Steve
>
> Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on
> those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian
> backwards...

You may alter your sig line if you wish. ;-)
Because of your sigs, I just thought that I'd check the price todaywhile I
was in the stupidmarket. The ".75 Liter" bottles of Evian were $2.69 USD.
The store brand in 1 liter bottles were $1.50 USD.

BOB

Johnny Mc

http://www.s.info recipe

>> > Nope. Right here this post is off topic. Sure, boil all the flavor
>> > out
>> >
>> > of the ribs if that's what you want, but don't come here to a Barbecue
>> > newsgroup and call this concoction Barbecue.
>> >
>> > Where is your smoke?
>> >
>> > BOB
>> > not trying to feed a troll, just giving the benefit of doubt just in
>> > case
>> > this is a true (however misguided) post
>> >

> Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
>
> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed. Ain't the
first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few of them brain
cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.

--

Just Brew It!
Johnny Mc

To E-mail me, just cut the "CRAP"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny Mc

http://www.s.info recipe

>> > Nope. Right here this post is off topic. Sure, boil all the flavor
>> > out
>> >
>> > of the ribs if that's what you want, but don't come here to a Barbecue
>> > newsgroup and call this concoction Barbecue.
>> >
>> > Where is your smoke?
>> >
>> > BOB
>> > not trying to feed a troll, just giving the benefit of doubt just in
>> > case
>> > this is a true (however misguided) post

I have never tried to middle post ;-)
--
Just Brew It!
Johnny Mc

To E-mail me, just cut the "CRAP"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
>
> Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:42:32 -0600, "Johnny Mc"
> wrote:

>Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
>signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed.

"OE-QuoteFix will extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in
numerous ways! Its main purpose is to modify message composition
windows on-the-fly to allow for correct quoting and to change the
appearance of your plain-text replies and forwards in general: move
your signature, use compressed indentation, have RFC compliant
signatures, etc."

Piedmont

Johnny Mc wrote:
snip
> Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
> signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed. Ain't the
> first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few of them brain
> cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.

Go to www.mozilla.com and free download both thunderbird email/news
reader and firefox internet browser, leave the sad world of MS-IE / MS
Outlook behind forever!

--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!

Brick

On 31-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:

> >"Brick" > wrote in message
> >
> > On 27-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:

<snip>

> > Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
> >
> > Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

> Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
> signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed. Ain't the
>
> first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few of them brain
> cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.
>
> --
>
> Just Brew It!
> Johnny Mc
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny. I note from your header that you are using OE. Download a free
copy of OE with Quotefix. It acts just like the regular OE, but it will
automatically put your reply at the bottom. Frankly, I'd go F$%^&*(
nuts if I had to use OE again. That waiting for images to download even
with DSL SUX.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Duwop

"Brick" > wrote in message

> On 31-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:
>
> Johnny. I note from your header that you are using OE. Download a free
> copy of OE with Quotefix. It acts just like the regular OE, but it will
> automatically put your reply at the bottom. Frankly, I'd go F$%^&*(
> nuts if I had to use OE again. That waiting for images to download even
> with DSL SUX.

Here ya go, OE Quotefix, it's a tool is all, it doesnt replace your existing
OE install at all, just helps with indenting, formatting and what not:

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:42:32 -0600, "Johnny Mc"
> > wrote:
>
> >Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
> >signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed.

> "OE-QuoteFix will extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in
> numerous ways! Its main purpose is to modify message composition
> windows on-the-fly to allow for correct quoting and to change the
> appearance of your plain-text replies and forwards in general: move
> your signature, use compressed indentation, have RFC compliant
> signatures, etc."

Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't

-CAL

Steve Calvin

Piedmont wrote:
> Johnny Mc wrote:
> snip
>
>> Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
>> signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed. Ain't
>> the first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few of
>> them brain cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.
>>

> Go to www.mozilla.com and free download both thunderbird email/news
> reader and firefox internet browser, leave the sad world of MS-IE / MS
> Outlook behind forever!

Mike,

A word of caution re Thunderbird and mail. I switched from Netscape 7.2
to FireFox and Thunderbird. FireFox I like! THe tabbed browsing is very
nice. I was happy with Thunderbird UNTIL the dern thing started
"nuking" my mail InBox. If I traversed the file structure I could find
them but they wouldn't show in the browser. I searched on the TBird
forum and it's been bug for about 6 months and no resolution yet. I
kept FireFox but switched back to NS 7.2 for mail and group access at
home. Need to switch back here too, thanks for the reminder!

--
Steve

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
Autograph your work with excellence.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:47:13 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:42:32 -0600, "Johnny Mc"
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
>> >signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed.

>> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
>>
>> "OE-QuoteFix will extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in
>> numerous ways! Its main purpose is to modify message composition
>> windows on-the-fly to allow for correct quoting and to change the
>> appearance of your plain-text replies and forwards in general: move
>> your signature, use compressed indentation, have RFC compliant
>> signatures, etc."

>Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
>Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't

Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
post you are objecting to?

I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.

Brick

On 31-Jan-2005, "Duwop" > wrote:

> "Brick" > wrote in message
> >
> > On 31-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:
> >
> > Johnny. I note from your header that you are using OE. Download a free
> > copy of OE with Quotefix. It acts just like the regular OE, but it will
> > automatically put your reply at the bottom. Frankly, I'd go F$%^&*(
> > nuts if I had to use OE again. That waiting for images to download even
> > with DSL SUX.

> Here ya go, OE Quotefix, it's a tool is all, it doesnt replace your
> existing
> OE install at all, just helps with indenting, formatting and what not:

Good on ya Duwop. I didn't have the link handy and was way too lazy
to search for it.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:47:13 GMT, cl > wrote:
>

>>Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
>>Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't
>>

> Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
> would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
> post you are objecting to?
>
> I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.

What's going on, Kevin. You are usually more precise in your language.
"Being made" implies effort. There is no effort involved. He just does
it for you.

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 19:00:13 -0500, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:47:13 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>

>>>Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
>>>Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't
>>>

>> Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
>> would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
>> post you are objecting to?
>>
>> I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.
>>

>What's going on, Kevin. You are usually more precise in your language.
>"Being made" implies effort. There is no effort involved. He just does
>it for you.

Actually, I was being precise. I don't want CAL to start thinking that
he has any choice in the matter. So long as I pull his puppet strings,
he will continue to look like a fool. Remember "Requests for
Consideration," AKA "RFCs"?

You are right about one thing, though. There is no effort involved.

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> So long as I pull his puppet strings,
> he will continue to look like a fool. Remember "Requests for
> Consideration," AKA "RFCs"?

Do you think that you can hide your ignorance by trying to constantly
imply that you knew better and was making a funny? If you did you
wouldn't be obsessing over it. The fact is that you were called on it
and your ego was hurt. You really thought that was the real meaning,
just admit it. We know you aren't perfect, you just need to realize it.

-CAL
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 13:47:13 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >>
> >> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:42:32 -0600, "Johnny Mc"

> >> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/
> >>
> >> "OE-QuoteFix will extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in
> >> numerous ways! Its main purpose is to modify message composition
> >> windows on-the-fly to allow for correct quoting and to change the
> >> appearance of your plain-text replies and forwards in general: move
> >> your signature, use compressed indentation, have RFC compliant
> >> signatures, etc."

> >Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
> >Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't
> >

> Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
> would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
> post you are objecting to?
>
> I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.

Believe it or not, I was hoping to enjoy reading a little on bbq and it
never fails you have nothing to contribute. Are you afb technical
support now?

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:33:56 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>
>> So long as I pull his puppet strings,
>> he will continue to look like a fool. Remember "Requests for
>> Consideration," AKA "RFCs"?

>Do you think that you can hide your ignorance by trying to constantly
>imply that you knew better and was making a funny? If you did you
>wouldn't be obsessing over it. The fact is that you were called on it
>and your ego was hurt. You really thought that was the real meaning,
>just admit it. We know you aren't perfect, you just need to realize it.

Many people have explained to you -- sometimes using words of one or
two syllables -- that you were well and truly trolled into scurrying
around the web doing unnecessary homework so that you could "correct"
me. Not a single person has EVER posted to say otherwise, except you.

Why do you suppose that is?

PS: Would you like me to troll you again? It isn't difficult, you
know.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:34:33 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>> >Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
>> >Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't
>> >

>> Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
>> would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
>> post you are objecting to?
>>
>> I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.

>Believe it or not, I was hoping to enjoy reading a little on bbq and it
>never fails you have nothing to contribute.

Now you're just desperately clutching at straws. I suspect everyone
here is here to read about BBQ. Yet no one but you objected to my
post. Why do you suppose that is, leg-humper?

> Are you afb technical support now?

While many moderated newsgroup have someone who serves in that role,
the position was never addressed when the AFB rmgroup control message
was first sent to news.groups. Therefore, there is no mention of a
tech support position in the AFB charter.

You don't know much about how Usenet works, do you?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:33:56 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >

> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >
> >> So long as I pull his puppet strings,
> >> he will continue to look like a fool. Remember "Requests for
> >> Consideration," AKA "RFCs"?

> >Do you think that you can hide your ignorance by trying to constantly
> >imply that you knew better and was making a funny? If you did you
> >wouldn't be obsessing over it. The fact is that you were called on it
> >and your ego was hurt. You really thought that was the real meaning,
> >just admit it. We know you aren't perfect, you just need to realize it.
> >

> Many people have explained to you -- sometimes using words of one or
> two syllables -- that you were well and truly trolled into scurrying
> around the web doing unnecessary homework so that you could "correct"
> me. Not a single person has EVER posted to say otherwise, except you.

What part dou you not understand? No homework is necessary when you deal
with the subject daily. I write servers, I know the the subject at hand.
Me providing you evidence of computer jargon is as easy as unwrapping a
twinkie is to you.

> Why do you suppose that is?

Because outside of your butt-buddy Matthew, nobody here or at ARK cares
about you or me and the goofy subject I continually get you to reply on.
Yes, I'm sorry, silence of others is not a defense of your 'wisdom' or
'perfection.' They are silent because they could care less. I hope your
belief that the silence of others is support isn't a cause of you to
constantly fall for my simple trolls.

> PS: Would you like me to troll you again? It isn't difficult, you
> know.

No doubt about it. You have provided clear evidence of that now many
times.

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:34:33 GMT, cl > wrote:
>

> Now you're just desperately clutching at straws. I suspect everyone
> here is here to read about BBQ. Yet no one but you objected to my
> post. Why do you suppose that is, leg-humper?

See previous post. Silence is more likely the result of you being
ignored, not supported.

> > Are you afb technical support now?
> >

> While many moderated newsgroup have someone who serves in that role,
> the position was never addressed when the AFB rmgroup control message
> was first sent to news.groups. Therefore, there is no mention of a
> tech support position in the AFB charter.
>
> You don't know much about how Usenet works, do you?

Perfect example. 6 words on my part, 7x return. YBT again sucker.

_CAL
Matthew L. Martin

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:34:33 GMT, cl > wrote:
>

>>Are you afb technical support now?
>>

> While many moderated newsgroup have someone who serves in that role,
> the position was never addressed when the AFB rmgroup control message
> was first sent to news.groups. Therefore, there is no mention of a
> tech support position in the AFB charter.
>
> You don't know much about how Usenet works, do you?

Kevin,

I think this is getting hilarious! I've never seen an autotroll before.
I don't think it is possible to stop trolling Cal, at this point.

Matthew
Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:55:18 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>> >Do you think that you can hide your ignorance by trying to constantly
>> >imply that you knew better and was making a funny? If you did you
>> >wouldn't be obsessing over it. The fact is that you were called on it
>> >and your ego was hurt. You really thought that was the real meaning,
>> >just admit it. We know you aren't perfect, you just need to realize it.
>> >

>> Many people have explained to you -- sometimes using words of one or
>> two syllables -- that you were well and truly trolled into scurrying
>> around the web doing unnecessary homework so that you could "correct"
>> me. Not a single person has EVER posted to say otherwise, except you.

>What part dou you not understand? No homework is necessary when you deal
>with the subject daily. I write servers, I know the the subject at hand.
>Me providing you evidence of computer jargon is as easy as unwrapping a
>twinkie is to you.

Back to calling people fat, eh, one-trick pony.

>> Why do you suppose that is?

>Because outside of your butt-buddy Matthew, nobody here or at ARK cares
>about you or me and the goofy subject I continually get you to reply on.
>Yes, I'm sorry, silence of others is not a defense of your 'wisdom' or
>'perfection.' They are silent because they could care less. I hope your
>belief that the silence of others is support isn't a cause of you to
>constantly fall for my simple trolls.

And all the other people who explained REPEATEDLY that you had been
trolled? Were they wrong?

BTW, why don't you post in ARK anymore? Is it because everyone in ARK
was laughing at you as you furiously attempted to "correct" me?

>> PS: Would you like me to troll you again? It isn't difficult, you
>> know.

>No doubt about it. You have provided clear evidence of that now many
>times.

Yes, I have proved many times that trolling you isn't difficult.
Thanks for agreeing. Please drive through.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:00:38 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:34:33 GMT, cl > wrote:
>>

>> Now you're just desperately clutching at straws. I suspect everyone
>> here is here to read about BBQ. Yet no one but you objected to my
>> post. Why do you suppose that is, leg-humper?

>See previous post. Silence is more likely the result of you being
>ignored, not supported.

Uh-huh. You keep telling yourself that.

I see you're back to snipping out the parts of a post that make you
look foolish. In this case, you've snipped out your idiotic claim that
you were objecting to my post because it wasn't about BBQ. You're
going to be very busy objecting to all those posts about the freaking
weather, aren't you?

>> > Are you afb technical support now?
>> >

>> While many moderated newsgroup have someone who serves in that role,
>> the position was never addressed when the AFB rmgroup control message
>> was first sent to news.groups. Therefore, there is no mention of a
>> tech support position in the AFB charter.
>>
>> You don't know much about how Usenet works, do you?

>Perfect example. 6 words on my part, 7x return. YBT again sucker.

It has also been explained to you that you aren't trolling simply
because you post something that gets a reply. Are you being willfully
obtuse, or are you really having that much trouble with simple
concepts?

The only other Net k00k I've seen use that argument is Terry "Autism"
Austin. You're in some fine company there, CAL. When will you begin
asking me to perform fellatio on you? Autism usually gets there within
four or five posts.

Piedmont

Steve Calvin wrote:
> Piedmont wrote:
>
>> Johnny Mc wrote:
>> snip
>>
>>> Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
>>> signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed.
>>> Ain't the first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few
>>> of them brain cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.
>>>

>> Go to www.mozilla.com and free download both thunderbird email/news
>> reader and firefox internet browser, leave the sad world of MS-IE / MS
>> Outlook behind forever!
>>

> Mike,
>
> A word of caution re Thunderbird and mail. I switched from Netscape 7.2
> to FireFox and Thunderbird. FireFox I like! THe tabbed browsing is very
> nice. I was happy with Thunderbird UNTIL the dern thing started
> "nuking" my mail InBox. If I traversed the file structure I could find
> them but they wouldn't show in the browser. I searched on the TBird
> forum and it's been bug for about 6 months and no resolution yet. I
> kept FireFox but switched back to NS 7.2 for mail and group access at
> home. Need to switch back here too, thanks for the reminder!

Thanks for the heads up, I haven't any problems, yet!

--
Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"
http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 17:00:38 GMT, cl > wrote:

> >Perfect example. 6 words on my part, 7x return. YBT again sucker.

> It has also been explained to you that you aren't trolling simply
> because you post something that gets a reply. Are you being willfully
> obtuse, or are you really having that much trouble with simple
> concepts?

When it is so obvious that I can just mention the word twinkie and a
whine is immenent from you Prof. Kevin, I just can't resist the
temptation to toss that bait. Your the dense one (in more ways than
one).

So Kevie what part of it is not a troll:
1) Posted to waste your time by way of guaranteed reply
2) It irritates the **** out of you
3) It is literally food being used as bait
4) I now hold the Idaho record for a freshwater catch

BTW Thanks for the new sigline!

-CAL

"When will you begin asking me to perform fellatio on you?" - Kevin S.
Wilson
Kevin S. Wilson

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:22:31 GMT, cl > wrote:

>BTW Thanks for the new sigline!

You tired of paying Road Runner for connectivity each month?

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 14:22:31 GMT, cl > wrote:
>
> >BTW Thanks for the new sigline!

> You tired of paying Road Runner for connectivity each month?

Ah, Mr Net Cop now tossing about threats to someone questioning him on
offtopic posts. Maybe you need to no aske such inappropriate questions
of others.

You really don't know how this usenet thing works do you? It is proper
for one to quote the post that is being replied to. I followed standard
procedure in giving you full credit for what you wrote in the post I
replied too:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...0a6dfaa39fc5c8

PS: Too bad it isn't my personal connection ip shown in the header

-CAL
dug88

why does http://usafreedomcorps.gov/ not have a security certificate
perhaps i should have thailand police investigate box9 in thailand

i hear thailand does have problems with bad BBQ recipes

"dug88" > wrote:
> why does http://usafreedomcorps.gov/ not have a security certificate
> perhaps i should have thailand police investigate box9 in thailand

The only relationship between the two items is that *I* posted both of
them.

If you want to have thailand police investigate box9 in thailand, please be
sure you give them the full & correct address, which is:

PO Box 9
Wichian Buri
Petchabun, 67130
Thailand.