Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:16:51 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> Come back when you're ready to actually respond to the replies to your
>> rants. Until then, STFU; the adults are talking here.

>Oh my, we now have a terminal kevvie herpetic outbreak. Be careful y'all,
>this thread may cause severe laughter.

You snipped this part from your reply:

"You snip what you cannot refute, yet you call Matthew a coward?"

Why do you suppose you did that? You have a bad habit of snipping
whatever makes you look bad. Here's a clue, Dave: Not all of us have
the short-term memory loss you appear to think we do, and google's
memory is even better. In other words, you aren't fooling anyone.

Snip all you want. We've all seen you make an utter ass of yourself
the past couple of days, and your after-the-fact snippage doesn't
change that one bit.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> Snip all you want. We've all seen you make an utter ass of yourself
> the past couple of days, and your after-the-fact snippage doesn't
> change that one bit.

Wow, now we see that a symptom of the kevvie herpes is foaming at the mouth.
BWAHHAHAHAHAHA
--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:38:44 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> Snip all you want. We've all seen you make an utter ass of yourself
>> the past couple of days, and your after-the-fact snippage doesn't
>> change that one bit.

>Wow, now we see that a symptom of the kevvie herpes is foaming at the mouth.
>BWAHHAHAHAHAHA

You know, Dave, you are just one conspiracy theory away from Net
k00kdom.

Foaming? I think we've all seen who is doing the ranting, raving, and
foaming around here. It's you, Dave.

You really should just STFU. You aren't doing yourself any favors
here, and you're certainly not doing anything to mitigate the way you
managed to make an ass of yourself the past few days.

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

> You know, Dave, you are just one conspiracy theory away from Net
> k00kdom.
>
> Foaming? I think we've all seen who is doing the ranting, raving, and
> foaming around here. It's you, Dave.
>
> You really should just STFU. You aren't doing yourself any favors
> here, and you're certainly not doing anything to mitigate the way you
> managed to make an ass of yourself the past few days.

Uh oh, the Kevvie herpes now has gone beyond foaming at the mouth, and is
fast approaching critical mass.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Kevin S. Wilson

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
wrote:

>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>> You know, Dave, you are just one conspiracy theory away from Net
>> k00kdom.
>>
>> Foaming? I think we've all seen who is doing the ranting, raving, and
>> foaming around here. It's you, Dave.
>>
>> You really should just STFU. You aren't doing yourself any favors
>> here, and you're certainly not doing anything to mitigate the way you
>> managed to make an ass of yourself the past few days.

>Uh oh, the Kevvie herpes now has gone beyond foaming at the mouth, and is
>fast approaching critical mass.

Close enough to k00k-sign for me.

Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
actually respond to the replies your rants have received.

Besides, don't you have a business to run into the ground?

Dave Bugg

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
>
> Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
> actually respond to the replies your rants have received.
>
> Besides, don't you have a business to run into the ground?

Yup, critical mass has been reached.

--
Dave
Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que

Ginger the BBQ Girl

First..............

>>Ed P. says
>>For me, it is off to bed. Tomorrow I start year 16 at work. That's a

good
>>thing too; I love my job!

Surely you are kidding Ed?????? Gosh, I and here I thought about leaving
Bob because you were a stud of barley 25? ( I read it on the internet so
there-
fore it MUST be true, no?)

>>Then Grammar Boy (miss yer vulgarities about him Cuch) (Don't you

newbee's ask a darn thing READ) says............
>>"Matthew says he's no longer going to wrestle with a pig.

Drat, I missed that?? I HAVE been gone too long. Hey Mathew, got one
for you to wrestle, if you like. Promise not to do an expose of poto's on
the
net. Unless of course you give your permission & they pay throught the
nose, you know how **those** types are.

Then Jack C. adds...........
>>........all of us need to quit, but I obviously can't control what

happens on Usenet.

Holy Crud Bat Man, I thought Cuch died and left you boss?
ps hope yer okey dokey, missed youy at Big Jim's

I know folks this is long ......and nothing to do with anything but......

Then Dave B writes....
>>You are the uttermost hypocrite.

Dave ain't you been here long enough to know we all are???
(ps little sectet) Bob (not BOB) and I SMOKE stuff and LIKE IT!!!!!
<VBG> Hope all is well with U & the shop.

C. Juke, hope all is well witcha, If I'd only know at the time you could
hold a tune you would have had you singing for dinner!!! ( mid day
meal to us rednecks)

So then I'll go on and continue the drivol that has not a darn thing to do
with what is going on (like I have any idea of what that is??) and say
that we had a great time for new years (note the grammar, boy) at Big
Jim's missed Jack and BOB (what the %$#@ happened to ya BOB?)
It was of course a warm day and nice to be in a skirt (gosh FL is good
for some things in Jan.) wonderful to meet Kili, see Fats again. And a
few unmentionables from other groups ) Harry D. Sorry I missed you
at the wedding. You still HAVE to come here. (remember the adult
beverage? our tab ) Fosco, what can I say??? If you can go to Washington
then us rednecks in these parts should see you, No? Maybe you can marry
Bob and I?? <VBG> Brick, we ain't far baby, and you can hitch a ride.
Niki, well thought we'd never meet, but you are welcome here girl, hope
the company is not too... well, ya met some of us<VBG>........ Nick C,
Maybe your (forgot your specialty, proof reader?) self can come and
find the difference between kili and me at one of the get together's.

SOOOOOOOOO................... now that I am through, Been nice chatting
with ya, (except GB, the only person I ever plonked) hope to see ya at
one of our get together's. I am STILL STUPID and working with a friend
on our web site. Betcha the site turns y'all on your ear.

I'll just say Quitcherbitchin XOXOXOXOXO

Take Care,
Ginger the BBQ Girl

www.bobinga.com ( hopefully soon)

Dan Krueger

Fatass is making more friends, I see. Make "Kibo" can absolve him of his
moronic behavior or at least get him off of the Cheetos...

Dave Bugg wrote:
> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>

>>Snip all you want. We've all seen you make an utter ass of yourself
>>the past couple of days, and your after-the-fact snippage doesn't
>>change that one bit.

> Wow, now we see that a symptom of the kevvie herpes is foaming at the mouth.
> BWAHHAHAHAHAHA
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Dan Krueger

That would be "maybe", not "make" before the large "professor" corrects my
spelling/typing.

Dan Krueger wrote:

> Fatass is making more friends, I see. Make "Kibo" can absolve him of
> his moronic behavior or at least get him off of the Cheetos...
>
> Dave Bugg wrote:
>
>> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>>

>>> Snip all you want. We've all seen you make an utter ass of yourself
>>> the past couple of days, and your after-the-fact snippage doesn't
>>> change that one bit.

>> Wow, now we see that a symptom of the kevvie herpes is foaming at the
>> mouth.
>> BWAHHAHAHAHAHA
>> --
>> Dave
>> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
>> http://davebbq.com/

Dan Krueger

I don't know why I bother but this moron is getting out of control.

Kevin,

What the hell do you know about starting a business from the ground up
(literally in Dave's case)? His DD was likely more complete than the vast
majority of business owners - myself included. He researched the hell out of
his business and demographics and produced a solid company that was a success
from day one.

Those who can do....

Dan (who believes MOST of those in academia are good, ethical people who should
be thanked for their efforts)

Dave Bugg wrote:

> Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
>
>>Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
>>
>>Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
>>actually respond to the replies your rants have received.
>>
>>Besides, don't you have a business to run into the ground?

> Yup, critical mass has been reached.
>
> --
> Dave
> Dave's Pit-Smoked Bar-B-Que
> http://davebbq.com/

Jack Curry

How cool are you? Not a question, Ginger, a flatass statement. You bring
light to the darkness, girl.

Sorry I missed you and Bob and thanks for your good wishes (just a minor
neck rehab requiring a little cadaver bone and titanium plate). I'll be at
BJ's next year or maybe at a clusterup sooner, if I'm invited.

You ought to visit a bit more often.

Jack Curry
-Show me da website-

"Ginger the BBQ Girl" > wrote:
> [ . . . ]
> It was of course a warm day and nice to be in a skirt (gosh FL is good
> for some things in Jan.)

Ya mean I coulda worn my pakhama?

> []Nick C, Maybe your (forgot your specialty, proof reader? [that ain't
> my specialty, darlin'!]) self can come and find the difference between
> kili and me at one of the get together's.

You sweet talker. Ya sure do know how ta tempt a man!

Good seein' a post from ya, Ginger the BBQ Girl.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://www.cidi.org/
http://www.usaid.gov/ or http://usafreedomcorps.gov/
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0800, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
> >Uh oh, the Kevvie herpes now has gone beyond foaming at the mouth, and is
> >fast approaching critical mass.

> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
>
> Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
> actually respond to the replies your rants have received.

See this is classic Kevin. He has, what maybe 2 supporters and is acting
like he is on top of the world. Delusional disorder maybe?

> Besides, don't you have a business to run into the ground?

Since you don't teach, I'm curiously waiting for you to fill in the
blanks:

Those who can't do teach and those that can't teach do ____________?

(And no I don't have anything against teachers, it is a respectable job
that pays well in many cases)

-CAL
David

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:39:41 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0800, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
>> >Uh oh, the Kevvie herpes now has gone beyond foaming at the mouth, and is
>> >fast approaching critical mass.

>> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
>>
>> Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
>> actually respond to the replies your rants have received.
>>

>See this is classic Kevin. He has, what maybe 2 supporters and is acting
>like he is on top of the world. Delusional disorder maybe?

Sorry couldn't resist this, What is classic is that you find 5
people that are willing to post that they agree with you and you think
that the whole world agrees with YOU. There are alot of people that
Think Dave is exactly right but haven't felt the need to tangle with
the likes of you. I don't find arguing with people on your side of the
aisle productive because you will find the fault with America no
matter what.

We get it you don't like the current administration, you think the US
would be better if we were led by the UN. You will dismiss the total
worthlessness of the the institution because you have a global
mentality that says any exertion of power by the US is by definition
wrong. That is fine it's your right to think/say whatever you want,
Just don't start thinking that, the right to say it means everyone
must agree.

The think is cl ,you call Dave delusional because there hasn't been a
group of people posting in his defense, well we just had an election
where your point of view threw millions of $$ of mud at the current
occupant of the White House. In the end I would argue that there were
at least 3million more people that think like Dave than think like
you. Your side lost, the funny thing is that threads like this are
all over usenet because if anyone steps up and defends the winning
side gets attacked by the barage of US is wrong/evil whatever post
from those who can't understand that the world is governed by the use
of force. Sit back and think about what the world would look like if
just about any other country held the ability to project force the way
the US does. I think you will find if you are honest with yourself
that you wouldn't want it anywhere else.

Dave in KY

David

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:39:41 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0800, "Dave Bugg" > wrote:
>> >Uh oh, the Kevvie herpes now has gone beyond foaming at the mouth, and is
>> >fast approaching critical mass.

>> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
>>
>> Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
>> actually respond to the replies your rants have received.
>>

>See this is classic Kevin. He has, what maybe 2 supporters and is acting
>like he is on top of the world. Delusional disorder maybe?

Sorry couldn't resist this, What is classic is that you find 5
people that are willing to post that they agree with you and you think
that the whole world agrees with YOU. There are alot of people that
Think Dave is exactly right but haven't felt the need to tangle with
the likes of you. I don't find arguing with people on your side of the
aisle productive because you will find the fault with America no
matter what.

We get it you don't like the current administration, you think the US
would be better if we were led by the UN. You will dismiss the total
worthlessness of the the institution because you have a global
mentality that says any exertion of power by the US is by definition
wrong. That is fine it's your right to think/say whatever you want,
Just don't start thinking that, the right to say it means everyone
must agree.

The think is cl ,you call Dave delusional because there hasn't been a
group of people posting in his defense, well we just had an election
where your point of view threw millions of $$ of mud at the current
occupant of the White House. In the end I would argue that there were
at least 3million more people that think like Dave than think like
you. Your side lost, the funny thing is that threads like this are
all over usenet because if anyone steps up and defends the winning
side gets attacked by the barage of US is wrong/evil whatever post
from those who can't understand that the world is governed by the use
of force. Sit back and think about what the world would look like if
just about any other country held the ability to project force the way
the US does. I think you will find if you are honest with yourself
that you wouldn't want it anywhere else.

Dave in KY

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

<nothing of consequence>

Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
not for the others?

BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
you know.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:

<nothing of consequence>

Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
not for the others?

BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
you know.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:39:41 GMT, cl > wrote:

>Since you don't teach,

What makes you think I don't teach?

> I'm curiously waiting for you to fill in the
>blanks:
>
>Those who can't do teach and those that can't teach do ____________?

Jeebus, CAL, you could screw up a 2-car funeral. Is that supposed to
be English?

The (stupid) aphorism is "Those that can, do. Those that can't,
teach."

Or, as Woody Allen put it, ""Those that can, do. Those that can't,
teach. Those that can't teach, teach gym."

You might know these things if you had ever read anything more
challenging than "Shotgun Digest."

>(And no I don't have anything against teachers, it is a respectable job
>that pays well in many cases)

Teachers all over the world will be delighted to learn that CAL
considers their work "respectable." I'm just wondering how you arrived
at that conclusion, considering how little contact with teachers
you've had.

Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 11:12:23 -0600, Nick >
wrote:

>On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:48:20 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
>wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> wrote:
>>
>><nothing of consequence>
>>
>>Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
>>there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
>>not for the others?
>>
>>BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
>>you know.

>Poooooooor k00ky kevvie.

And once again you have no answer to the question "Why do you post
with X-No Archive set to yes?"

I'll tell you why: You're a coward who won't take responsibility for
his own words.

>Everyone is "out to get" poor fatass kevvie, the usenet k00k.

I'm not the one hiding behind X-No Archive and morphing to avoid
killfiles, k00k-boi.

Oh, btw, there are ways other than google for your posts to be
archived.

PS: Follow-ups set to AFB. Any special reason you're trying to x-post
this thread into ARK?
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> Teachers all over the world will be delighted to learn that CAL
> considers their work "respectable." I'm just wondering how you arrived
> at that conclusion, considering how little contact with teachers
> you've had.

Why would you come to that conclusion, Prof?

-CAL

cl

David wrote:

> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:39:41 GMT, cl > wrote:

> >> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.
> >>
> >> Like I said, the adults are talking here. Come back when you want to
> >> actually respond to the replies your rants have received.
> >>

> >See this is classic Kevin. He has, what maybe 2 supporters and is acting
> >like he is on top of the world. Delusional disorder maybe?

> Sorry couldn't resist this, What is classic is that you find 5
> people that are willing to post that they agree with you and you think
> that the whole world agrees with YOU. There are alot of people that
> Think Dave is exactly right but haven't felt the need to tangle with
> the likes of you. I don't find arguing with people on your side of the
> aisle productive because you will find the fault with America no
> matter what.

....cut

You dumbass , I was attacking Kevin(not Dave) and I support what
'America' is doing. Fuark the UN. I think you need to reread the post or
better yet read the one I posted yesterday

"Do you want reality? The world hates America until it comes time to
handing out checks or bailing them out of a mess. The EU only acts as an
antagonist in an effort to recoup the inability of the UN to provide a
Eurocentrict world. The UN failed because of the US,China, and Russia
and hopefully exclusion of possible vetos will give the EU the power in
the world they long for."

Is my position a little clearer?

> The think is cl ,you call Dave delusional

This should be:
rewrite> The thing is cl ,you call Kevin delusional

-CAL
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

> The (stupid) aphorism is "Those that can, do. Those that can't,
> teach."
>
> Or, as Woody Allen put it, ""Those that can, do. Those that can't,
> teach. Those that can't teach, teach gym."
>
> You might know these things if you had ever read anything more
> challenging than "Shotgun Digest."

You need to come up with a different line Keviee boy. Thrice you have
used it on USENET in the last few months.

Do a google on: "Shotgun Digest" "Kevin S. Wilson"

Self-plagarism at its worst. Shame on you.

BTW, How u know what Shotgun Digest is?

-CAL
Kevin S. Wilson

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:43:52 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
>> Teachers all over the world will be delighted to learn that CAL
>> considers their work "respectable." I'm just wondering how you arrived
>> at that conclusion, considering how little contact with teachers
>> you've had.

>Why would you come to that conclusion, Prof?

I've witnessed your desperate struggles with the English language and
with basic principles of logic. How else would I arrive at that
conclusion?

DAve

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:57:37 GMT, cl > wrote:

>You dumbass , I was attacking Kevin(not Dave) and I support what
>'America' is doing. Fuark the UN. I think you need to reread the post or
>better yet read the one I posted yesterday

I'll take that I deleted the previous posts and what I had left looked
like you were agreeing with Kevin sorry.

>"Do you want reality? The world hates America until it comes time to
>handing out checks or bailing them out of a mess. The EU only acts as an
>antagonist in an effort to recoup the inability of the UN to provide a
>Eurocentrict world. The UN failed because of the US,China, and Russia
>and hopefully exclusion of possible vetos will give the EU the power in
>the world they long for."
>

>Is my position a little clearer?

Yes Sorry about the confusion I should have directed my sentiments to
the source itself instead of what I saw out of context as a support of
the source I was upset with.

Once again sorry to the Nth degree.

Dave in KY
JD laptop

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:46:38 -0800, "Dave Bugg" >
> wrote:
>
>>Kevin S. Wilson wrote:

nothing worth repeating.

> Close enough to k00k-sign for me.

As someone who knows Dave IRL, I'm amused that a crackpot like you could
call someone as well adjusted as him a k00k.

> Like I said, the adults are talking here.

Too bad you aren't one of them.

> Besides, don't you have a business to run into the ground?

He swings, he misses (again). You obviously haven't seen the business or
tasted his food. His dining room is filled with people who are lovin' his Q
and he moves a lot of it. Dave's BBQ is nowhere near being run into the
ground. Your drivel, however, is rapidly approaching permafrost.

JD

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 19:43:52 GMT, cl > wrote:
> >
> >"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:
> >> Teachers all over the world will be delighted to learn that CAL
> >> considers their work "respectable." I'm just wondering how you arrived
> >> at that conclusion, considering how little contact with teachers
> >> you've had.

> >Why would you come to that conclusion, Prof?
> >

> I've witnessed your desperate struggles with the English language and
> with basic principles of logic. How else would I arrive at that
> conclusion?

& I gess U would start2 redline a txt msg too? No, you live in this medium
and try to apply the rules of day to day interactions to in a desperate
attempt to turn it into real life. Live amongst the living and realize that
it is, as I've said before, the media of acronyms, abbreviations and
emoticons.

-CAL

Dan Krueger

Jumbo,

X-No Archive - never made a change. Show me where I have, headerman...

Morphing - Same email address for six years and only added the "xxx" about a
year ago when the usenet virii started to appear.

You must be confusing me with someone else, Skippy!

Get it?

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>
> <nothing of consequence>
>
> Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
> there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
> not for the others?
>
> BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
> you know.

Dan Krueger

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
>
> <nothing of consequence>
>
> Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
> there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
> not for the others?
>
> BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
> you know.

madge

Nick wrote:

> On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:48:20 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson >
> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:29:51 GMT, Dan Krueger
> > wrote:
> >
> ><nothing of consequence>
> >
> >Yo, Dank. You forgot to set the X-No Archive header to yes. Or is
> >there some reason why you would take responsibility for this post, but
> >not for the others?
> >
> >BTW, when did you start morphing to avoid killfiles? That's k00k-sign,
> >you know.

> Poooooooor k00ky kevvie.
>
> Everyone is "out to get" poor fatass kevvie, the usenet k00k.

That's a mighty strange fixation you got there.

--
"Never eat more than you can lift." Miss Piggy.