Piedmont

Default Ahhh, Saturday is here!

Never did get a chance to dump out the batch of homemade lump (indirect
via drum in a drum). Duty called! Now that it's Saturday, I can check it
out and post results.

Also, have been brining 12 turkey breast in TFM Brine and they will be
going into the smoker today. I'll tweak a few things such as line the
back wall of the firebox with bricks.

The pot that I bought at Wal-Mart worked out good as far as running 3
hours. I'll work on air control to see about making it burn longer and
go a tad lower on the temperature.

--
Mike Willsey
http://groups.msn.com/ThePracticalBa...ewwelcome.msnw

Ahhh, Sourdough (Sorry, no recipes) Little Malice General Cooking 5 21-07-2007 03:42 AM
My eyes! Ahhh!! Nancy Young General Cooking 43 07-09-2006 03:06 AM
Ahhh, much better Rozari Recipes 0 08-12-2005 01:19 PM
Ahhh... Dog3 General Cooking 5 25-11-2004 09:07 PM