Old 19-12-2004, 04:02 PM
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

Most 7th-graders understand these basic concepts.

Once again you are trying to project yourself above others. Are you
oblivious to that?

Ahah! EVERYBODY else is WRONG. Except for Kent.

Now that wouldn't be everyone. You seem to have a psychosis that gives you
the belief that the world is standing in line behind Kevin. No, that would
just be Jack and Kevin's ass.

Is it time to say, "If a dozen people tell you you're an ass, maybe
it's time to get fitted for a saddle"?

Glad to see you finally have self realization.

Um, Kent? Would you show
me a source, any source that agrees with your asshead opinion about

smoking?

There you go, Kent. This is what is known in The Industry as "put up
or shut up."

So what is Prof. Kevin's definition of cooking? You will probably puss out
and not give one but I still had to ask.

-CAL

Old 19-12-2004, 04:05 PM
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:11:24 -0600, p0wd3r
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 16:30:42 -0700, Kevin S. Wilson
wrote:

Nothing of substance.

Oh, look. An anonymous leet-speaking HaX0r d00d rears up on its hind
legs, emboldened by its discovery of the "X-NO-ARCHIVE" header.

Which morphing k00k would you be? Or is it just that Christmas break
came a bit early at your school, so now you have time to tell AFB
"ph342 m\/ 1337 sk1llz"?

PS: Your X-NO-ARCHIVE x-no-works. You even managed to screw that up.

What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

Your new title: Prof. Keving 'Stalker' Wilsom 33rd degree mason Esq.

Old 19-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:05:17 GMT, "cl" wrote:

What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

^^^^^^

You misspelled "my new sock-puppet."

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Old 19-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:02:41 GMT, "cl" wrote:

all of this stuff left in to show that CAL can't even get the
attributions right, and so ends up arguing with me about things I
never said.

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Um, no, you didn't have to ask, unless someone has a gun to your head
and is telling you what to post to Usenet.

I didn't make the assertion that smoking isn't cooking. Therefore, it
is not up to me to provide the definition that would prove or disprove
the assertion. It is up to Kent to prove his assertion--or maybe you'd
like to have a go at it?

All of that was explained, BTW, in the parts of my post that you
snipped. You did read those parts before replying, right?

Old 19-12-2004, 10:11 PM
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message

I didn't make the assertion that smoking isn't cooking. Therefore, it
is not up to me to provide the definition that would prove or disprove
the assertion. It is up to Kent to prove his assertion--or maybe you'd
like to have a go at it?

All of that was explained, BTW, in the parts of my post that you
snipped. You did read those parts before replying, right?

Yes I read the whole post. Kent is out of this now and I have a question.
Kevin, how do you define cooking?

-CAL

Old 19-12-2004, 10:12 PM
cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:05:17 GMT, "cl" wrote:

What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

^^^^^^

You misspelled "my new sock-puppet."

But I spelled Stalker correctly.

-CAL

Old 19-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:11:29 GMT, "cl" wrote:

Kevin, how do you define cooking?

Correctly.

(You're not very good at this, are you?)

Old 19-12-2004, 11:37 PM
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:12:57 GMT, "cl" wrote:

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:05:17 GMT, "cl" wrote:

What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

^^^^^^

You misspelled "my new sock-puppet."

But I spelled Stalker correctly.

Thanks for admitting that the elite haX0r d00d is you exercising your
sock puppet.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Smoked Salmon - what to do with it? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 45 30-07-2010 05:40 PM
Smoked Salmon War[_3_] Barbecue 3 05-05-2010 01:18 AM
smoked salmon Gil Faver Barbecue 8 08-04-2008 08:15 PM
Smoked salmon: croft smoked. Oz General Cooking 3 24-10-2003 08:03 AM