cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message

> I didn't make the assertion that smoking isn't cooking. Therefore, it
> is not up to me to provide the definition that would prove or disprove
> the assertion. It is up to Kent to prove his assertion--or maybe you'd
> like to have a go at it?
>
> All of that was explained, BTW, in the parts of my post that you
> snipped. You did read those parts before replying, right?

Yes I read the whole post. Kent is out of this now and I have a question.
Kevin, how do you define cooking?

-CAL

cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:05:17 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>
> >What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
> >effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

> ^^^^^^
>
> You misspelled "my new sock-puppet."

But I spelled Stalker correctly.

-CAL

Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:11:29 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>Kevin, how do you define cooking?

Correctly.

(You're not very good at this, are you?)

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
Kevin S. Wilson

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:12:57 GMT, "cl" > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:05:17 GMT, "cl" > wrote:
>>
>> >What are you a stalker? How would you have discovered the headers
>> >effectiveness if you didn't just decide to google everything on powder?

>> ^^^^^^
>>
>> You misspelled "my new sock-puppet."

>But I spelled Stalker correctly.

Thanks for admitting that the elite haX0r d00d is you exercising your
sock puppet.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho
"When you can't do something completely impractical and intrinsically
useless *yourself*, you go get the Kibologists to do it for you." --J. Furr

Smoked Salmon - what to do with it? Melba's Jammin' General Cooking 45 30-07-2010 05:40 PM
Smoked Salmon War[_3_] Barbecue 3 05-05-2010 01:18 AM
smoked salmon Gil Faver Barbecue 8 08-04-2008 08:15 PM
Smoked salmon: croft smoked. Oz General Cooking 3 24-10-2003 08:03 AM